Days Inn Racine/Sturtevant
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Excel Inn(Sturtevant)
Delta Hotels Racine(Racine)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanstay there againbusiness centerwafflesfirst floorhot breakfastpool areamicrowavefreewaydeskaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 July 2017

The pool water was very cold and not enjoyable during our stay. The beds mattress were very soft and hard to sleep on.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 21 July 2017

I am very sorry for all this troubles. I will make sure that pool temperature will be more that what generally we keep it. we are in process of changing all mattresses. I hope we will serve you in future.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Stayed at this hotel this past Saturday night (7/08/2017). Booked through hotels.com.
Hotel definitely needs an upgrade. Hallway carpets need to be replaced at least.
Had problems with the TV. Had to have front desk clerk come down and get TV on for me - Apparently they have the TV system "rigged" somehow - throughout the hotel.
Indian owned/operated (last name = Patel???). Not prejudiced, but my standards are a bit higher than theirs apparently. Slept through breakfast, so I can't review that. I'll stay someplace else next time I'm in the area. It's a $60/night room - definitely not worth the $113 I had to pay.

Room Tip: I wasn't impressed at all. Hotel needs an upgrade. I will stay somewhere else next time.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 21 July 2017

Thank you for your response! We are sorry to hear that you are not happy about your stay with us. I will make sure this won't happen again. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Jay Patel
Generel manager

Reviewed 6 July 2017

My husband and I booked the King/Jacuzzi room, only a few days before the weekend preceding the Fourth of July. We didn't expect anything too fancy, but the room was nicely updated with a lovely sink and big jacuzzi tub, two people could fit in comfortably. The room came with a not quite mini-fridge with an attached freezer with its own door, a microwave and a large TV with Roku hookup. The free breakfast in the morning is on par with most budget hotels, though occasionally when busy items like the cheese omelet or waffle mix may run out. The lady at the front desk was polite and serviceable but seemed to need more assistance during the busy morning rush at breakfast around 8:30AM. It was a convenient location for visiting friends in Milwaukee (about a half hour away) and family in Southeastern Wisconsin. Due to the busy weekend preceding a holiday it was quite busy and occasionally loud, not much you can do about kids running around or jumping upstairs late at night or early in the morning. Overall though a decent deal for the last minute booking.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 7 July 2017

Thank you for staying with us! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope to serve you again soon!

Yours in Hospitality,