Days Inn by Wyndham Racine/Sturtevant
US$ 76
US$ 67
QualityInn
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 90/night.

Excel Inn(Sturtevant)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
US$ 124
US$ 114
Delta Hotels
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 136/night.

US$ 83
US$ 77
US$ 76
US$ 67
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 76/night.

US$ 123
US$ 115
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 147/night.

US$ 79
US$ 74
US$ 160
US$ 145
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
US$ 194
US$ 135
All reviewsroom was cleanstay there againbusiness centerwafflesfirst floorpool areamicrowavefreewaydesk
Reviewed 29 December 2011

We booked our room through hotwire and got a good price. 2 queen, non smoking rooms for 3 days. I stayed with my son in one room, my brother and his wife were in the other. It's located on the I, so there is some noise from the highway. Our rooms looked out over the truck parking lot. I'm an extremely light sleeper and I was only awoken one night by the 5 am garbage truck. There were some boisterous little kids in the hallway from time to time- but that's to be expected in any hotel. I didn't hear the people on either side of us. The staff was friendly. When items ran out at breakfast, I merely asked for them to be refilled and the staff got right on it. Pool was heated, but wasn't particularly warm. Yes, I'd stay here again. Yes, it was fine. No, I didn't feel unsafe. I was worried after reading some of the other reviews- and I honestly don't know what they're talking about. Good location to get to Kenosha or Racine- about 15 minutes to get to the Northside of Kenosha via the I.

Room Tip: Rooms on the South, near the Holiday Inn, are quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2011

My wife and I starrted to stay here for a long term contract assignment and checked out early due to crazyness that was allowed to take place. We felt very unsafe in this hotel as a group of thugs checked into three rooms for a long stay. They were allowed to take over the hotel. They kept their doors open and went from room to room to party. Everytime they left their room(100 times) the door slamed on the latch lock that they used to keep the door open. They made noise all night long night after night. we talked to the manager and he said " we need four complaints to do anything". We also complained about the party they had in the room next to us and the manager said, " no one was in the room next to you". Yet, we watched them go in and out all night long. We went to the free breakfast and everyone in there was dead tired due to these disrespectful punks.We talked to other guests and they said it was a terrible night and they were scared for their kids. if you have a family this is not a safe hotel especially since the management allows disrespectful people to have the run of the place and the customers who are there to rest after a long drive and respect others have to suffer. If your a loud punk who disrespects others and you want a place to get away with anything and everything, this is your place, if you are looking for a good nights rest or a place for a staycation, stay away!
This place is awful and is poorly run!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Thetruthontheroad
Reviewed 21 September 2010

When checking in I was told the reservation was for one queen bed. This was not correct. He just pointed at the computer and said thats what it says. I said the reservation was for a King bed. He finally switched it to a king room.

The hotel was average..did have a private business center room. Our room also had a small fridge in the room.

The BIG problem we had was the bathroom smelled HEAVILY of Smoke. The main part of the room we openned the window and aired it out plus sprayed some body spray around. It wasn't nearly as bad as the bathroom was.I work at a Casino and that is what it smelt like in the bathroom. We had a Non-Smoking room.

Oh..I checked my reservation confirmation and yes it was a king room I reserved.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2010

I travel quite a bit and try to find the good in most things. However, it was hard to find good in this hotel. I was charged more at checkin than quoted on phone and had booked more than one room. The air conditioning does not work properly. The carpets are dirty, the bathroom floor slimey. Parking lot small.
I would not consider this hotel for future visits.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2009

The hotel Staff is awesome, they are really helpful and nice. I have Stayed at this hotel twice and both the times i have had no issues what so ever. The hotel is somewhat old but the housekeeping staff sure does a nice job. The room sizes are good the bathroom is clean and has a plenty of hott water running all the time. all in all for the price they offer its an awesome place to stay. i would definitely stay there again when i visit racine late in oct this year.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled on business