“cheesy”
Review of Fatzo's

Fatzo's
Ranked #26 of 87 Restaurants in Sturgeon Bay
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Love the subs, the bread is really flavorful and the cheesy broccoli soup was excellent.

Reviewed 30 November 2011

A couple of years ago on our way to Door County we stopped at the information center and asked for a good place to eat. They mentioned several places, and one was a great sub place called Fatzo’s. It is not far from the info center, but we would have not found it without directions. It was so good that we said the next time we came this way, we would eat there again. The subs are GREAT! The price is right – about $5.00. I had the ham & cheddar and my husband had the Philly Sub. We had the soup of the day – Chicken and wild rice. We also bought a t shirt for our adult son. I He will enjoy that! There are pictures of people wearing their T shirts in places like the Great Wall of China and many other places also. Check out their web site for the T shirts and menu. It is not a very big place, but really worth stopping by. It is always busy.

1  Thank limey52
Reviewed 24 March 2010

The service at this place isn't the best, but don't go here looking for a horrible meal. It is SO much better than subway, and the dressing they use as a vinaigrette on their sandwiches are to die for.

Pros -
-- Food: Delicious. Can't compare to the one in Two Rivers because I've never been there, but this one seemed really good
-- Value: Can't beat Fatzo's prices, their subs are the cheapest around!

Cons -
-- Service: The woman seemed VERY annoyed when we took more than 10 seconds to tell her our order. Also, during our meal one of her friends came in and they all sat around talking LOUDLY about getting drunk every night that past weekend. Whatever, but take it in the back or something.
-- Size: I only wish it were bigger so that I can spot it easier! Good thing I had my GPS or I would have never found it!

Great overall, go there if you have never been before.

2  Thank byjillian
Reviewed 26 July 2009

we did not want chain store food on our vacation needed a quick lunch one day stoped in it's different than the chain food but in a good way

1  Thank 2Lman
Reviewed 17 April 2009

We have never had better subs before...my kids and myself loved them!

1  Thank Dousman