Holiday Music Motel
Best Western Maritime Inn(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 139
US$ 122
US$ 156
US$ 149
US$ 111
Quality Inn & Suites(Sturgeon Bay)
US$ 119
QualityInn
White Birch Inn(Sturgeon Bay)
US$ 110
Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 221
US$ 210
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 261/night.

US$ 141
US$ 134
The Sawyer House Bed and Breakfast, Llc(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 155
US$ 133
Orbitz.com
White Lace Inn(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 144
TripAdvisor
All reviewsretro decoruntil noonsteel bridgegreat retrodiner counterblast from the pastcookie cuttermid centuryradio stationdoor countyself servecontinental breakfaststep back in timerooms are smallcomfortable bedschristmas treehard boiled eggs
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Nice clean rooms, great a/c, nice continental breakfast with an old diner countertop, really neat.
Wonderful location by the Steel Bridge, very nice staff. Our families first time there, and it was a great beginning for our stay in Sturgeon Bay. We would definitely go back... :):)

Room Tip: Altough, there isn't a pool or fitness center. This lil hotel has it's niche. We found very refreshing....
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Carolyn K
Reviewed 28 June 2012

This is an adorable hotel. And more than that, it's affordable and clean. Rooms are small as you would expect...like living in a 60s dollhouse. I dare you to take a chance on this hotel. You won't be disappointed. (The only thing I was disappointed about is that they ran out of coffee cups for purchase; I'm always looking for a good "weekend" coffee cup.)

I'm not sure I could stay here a whole week because the bathrooms are so small and there's not a lot of room to move around (although my make up and lotions fit just fine behind the medicine cabinet). But there was a refrigerator, so if you did stay awhile, there is a place for your beer. And I got the smallest room (a queen), so there are larger rooms I'm sure.

Breakfast had plenty to offer and the coffee was good. WiFi access was superb. I would stay here again. (I read in the room booklet they take dogs, though I didn't see any.)

Room Tip: I just chose a room on the first floor because there isn't an elevator.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tlackey
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Okay, so usually I'm more of a Hampton Inn type person, but based on other reviews, decided to give this place a shot as their rates were very reasonable. Wow..what a treat. Kind of a quirky offbeat place...loved the tinsel tree and instruments in the lobby..loved the clean and well-kept retro furniture. The bed was comfortable. The linens were fresh and clean, On our second day there, we came back from sight-seeing and the room was tidied up nicely. Staff were all friendly and helpful. The first night that we were there there was free musical entertainment which was very enjoyable...nice way to unwind after a long day of driving. I was worried about noise from pets and other patrons, but it was very quiet at night. The air conditioner made a bit of noise, but it worked well and didn't have to run long. Kitchenette was stocked with coffee and juice & milk and various breakfast items like cereal and oatmeal. Definitely, I would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2012

As a devoted Tripadvisor follower, I had to double-check when the Holiday Music Motel came so highly recommended! I'm not much of a motel type traveler and the low prices made me even more unsure! But I decided to go for it and surprise my husband. The only thing I told him about the place was that I wouldn't normally stay there and it only cost $55. That's when he said he didn't want to stay there! But we were so glad we did! We stayed on a Thursday night and were fortunate to be there during "open mic". We heard several good musicians, included Pat, which was a treat! The decor is so much fun! The place is clean and the beds are comfortable. Good job!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2012

I feel very lucky to have found this place. I was doing a last minute search for motels that allow pets and this came up. I spoke with the Manager and arranged our stay. We loved it, the dogs loved it...what more could we ask! Very friendly and helpful staff. Great guests too. Had fun talking to the other guests in the lobby area. Everyone that we talked to really liked the place and had stayed before. I will be back again myself! Very clean, very organized, very comfortable and very friendly.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple