All reviewsjumping pillowcamp storepedal carslabor dayfun activitiesfire pithot tubglowwinerybeesloftprivacy
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Great place. Friendly and accommodating, however I did have family members with issues regarding payments. Slides and pool are great. Close to winery which is awesome! Take the golf cart to the winery or even walk! Yes it's that close.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2016

We went after Labor day so the rates were very cheap. The only thing closed was the water slide and hottub. The people were super nice and helpful. The place was quiet and there was so much to do. We played mini golf, marmellow archery, jumped on pillows. When it stormed we played in the game room. My daughters favorite (age 8) was the jump pillow and the bikes.. We rode the two persons bikes. The bathroom was clean but dated. The shower area was big. Lots of hotwater.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Fun campground with lots for the kids to do. Love that it is within walking distance to a local Winery! Friendly staff. 2 big water slides, not made for smaller children but also has smaller slides for them

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

We rented a newer cabin right by the pond. Overall it was a good 5 days, but there were a few hiccups. The air conditioning wouldn't stay running through the night an die one vent in the smaller room didn't work. There were a few small odds and ends that weren't working right but we fixed them ourselves. When we did ask for the screen to be fixed they fixed it in a timely manner. Pool are and pink were great for swimming. I lived that the showers were free and you had plenty of hot water. We couldn't shower more than one person I our unit due to water going cold right away...but the other showers worked just fine. Overall I'd stay again, but if I had the same issues I would ask for some sort of discount seeing the cabins cost a lot for a new one and for it not to be working correctly.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2016

We stayed with a group at the rental sites, all of us had complaints.
First off, 2 of the cabins are still extremely old and quite disgusting, dirty. The toilets didn't flush properly and leaked on the floor down the hall and the showers didn't work, plus bees everywhere. I am pretty sure there was a hive.
Second, one of us ended up in a camper when a cabin was listed, this was due to an event out of there control but still a disappointment. A phone call would have been nice so they could plan accordingly.
Third, the new cabins are beautiful, however, be aware we were there on a cooler weekend, low 70s, yet our cabin would not get below 75 degrees, most of the time it was near 80 even with fans blowing and windows open. Disappointing for how much it cost.
Lastly, other cabin rental at campgrounds have included kitchen supplies. I realize they would not want the liability of sanitizing or cleaning, but I have seen signs posted that it is the campers responsibility to properly clean prior to use and they are not liable for any illnesses caused by unsanitary use.
On a positive note, the kids absolutely love the activities offered. So much to keep them busy even on cooler, rainy days. The water even was nice and warm. The adults loved that we didn't have to constantly pay for use of anything. So nice that it is all included.

Room Tip: Be sure to call ahead if getting a rental to know which unit you will be in.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family