“Nice place”

Ranked #17 of 17 Hotels in Sturgeon Bay
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“Nice place”
Reviewed 28 July 2011

The accomidations were very good. We did have some problems. No Elevator but the desk worker helped us carry our bags to the second floor. Our fridge was iced up, so we defrosted it ourselves. The breakfast was good but the breakfast room was fairly small. Therer was a great reastruant next to the hotel. It is easy to get around the entire area from that location.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Crandon, Wisconsin
Reviewed 2 January 2011

I have stayed at countless Comfort Suites and always had a very nice room, honest clerks, super comfy beds. I booked at this facility on line about 2 months before we went and at the time it offered smoking rooms and this one was suppose to be lakeview. I have a friend who smokes and had trouble walking so I paid about $50.00 more here because they were the only motel in the area that had smoking rooms and expected to be on the lake front. We drove about 250 miles and arrived late at night. When we arrived I checked in and at that time the clerk told me there were no smoking rooms but there was a balcony. Frustrated and tired from the ride I checked in and went to the room. It was actually across the road from the lake and it faced the parking lot. By then I was more than frustrated. I went back to the desk and told the girl that I refused to stay there and asked for my money back. She told me that I couldn't and that the manager would talk to me in the morning. I insisted she contact him that night so she called him. He could care less about my complaints and said that they would still charge me if I chose to leave, which they did! We left and went only a short distance down the street on lake side and I got a beautiful 2 bedroom Suite right on the lake for less than at the Comfort Suites. I would Never Book a room on line again and have lost faith in the Comfort Suites name.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with friends

Travellers are raving about these Sturgeon Bay hotels

Ohio
Reviewed 5 November 2010

While in the area to look at a sailboat we might purchase, we felt the urge to stay a couple of days and check out the fall beauty in Door County. The Comfort Inn offered us a room with a king bed for the price of 2 doubles. It was such a quiet place, nicely decorated, great pool, with wonderful continental breakfast. The young lady at the night desk was as helpful as could be, carrying my bag to our room and checking to see if it was to our satisfaction. Later she gave us tips on area restaurants that sent us for delicious prime rib dinners.
Knowing that we would still be in Door County the following night and returning to the same hotel would be convenient, the following morning we booked the room for a 2nd night.
Highly recommend!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Davenport, Iowa
Reviewed 10 October 2010

If you like to hear every shower, every toilet within a 5 room radius this hotel is a dream for you.this poveded us with a 5:30 A.M. wake up call.This is at best a $40.00 a night property. frendly voices greet you from the hallways, while you are trying to get a good night sleep.From our first floor room we could hear every footstep taken no matter how large or small.Squeeks added frequently to enhance the experience.Room rate was high at $90.00 the first night then jumped to $135.00 the second night.if this place is the only place in town left,STAY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank banohoy
Elgin, Illinois
Reviewed 17 July 2010

I have been to many Comfort Inns. The Comfort Inn of Sturgeon Bay was very clean and quiet. I had a family emergency in Sturgeon Bay. The staff was exceptional and went beyond normal customer service to help me and my family out thru a very difficult time. I would definately would back to this hotel in a heartbeat.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
35.5 km away
Baileys Harbor Ridges Resort
Baileys Harbor Ridges Resort
#6 of 7 in Baileys Harbor

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK