“Great Breakfast”

Spooner Family Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 36 Restaurants in Spooner
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: New Family Restaurant in Spooner, WI. Opened on September 29th 2014. We serve breakfast all day long. Good service, Great Prices, and the Best food in town. You won't be disappointed. From our family, to yours!
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Great food! We typically go after church on Sundays. It's a large restaurant so we've never had to wait for a table. You can get a great meal for breakfast, lunch, or supper. And they serve breakfast all day!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a great experience dining here. Would recommend to my friends and family. I had the Fettuccini Alfredo with broccoli and my husband had grilled Salomon. Everything was delicious and the server was very nice. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Great food, great service. I had the Hubby burger my wife had the potato pancakes, burger nice and juicy. They even served beer. This is my go to spot when we come to our cabin.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

food arrives barely warm, not done as asked, food had to be remicrowaved, and food tasted like it was microwaved ...true this was when the previous owners had it, but you rarely see many vehicles there so, not being tourist time, that speakes for itself.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

For good breakfasts. Fast and courteous service. Moderately priced and nice atmosphere. Neat and clean establishment.

Been to Spooner Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK