“Lots of options”

Spooner Family Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 39 Restaurants in Spooner
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: New Family Restaurant in Spooner, WI. Opened on September 29th 2014. We serve breakfast all day long. Good service, Great Prices, and the Best food in town. You won't be disappointed. From our family, to yours!
Reviewed 23 September 2016

Came here with my husband last weekend for the first time. We both loved what we ordered and would highly recommend it. I had the alpine chicken sandwich (I think that's what it was called) and my husband had some burger with pineapple on it.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 16 September 2016

My partner and I ate at Spooner Family Restaurant for brunch while we were driving back to Minneapolis, and it is a fine example of a small town diner.

This is for sure a locals hang out spot, and everyone here seems to know everyone else. As I saw online, this one had the highest rating of small number of restaurants in this town, and I can see why.

Service was very friendly and the food came out way faster than we thought it would. Their country griddles were pretty good, and I got the one with all the meat. There sure was a lot of meat on it, I'll say that.

Not a bad stop if you're driving through town. The menu was huge, so I'm sure there's something for everyone. Pretty cheap.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Flyer099
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Very comfortable dining area. Food was really good and plentiful! Our meal started with the deep fried green beans. HUGE serving and so very yummy! My husband had the chopped steak and could tell it was a really good piece of meat. I had the parmesan meatballs pasta. So good!!!!! Sadly, we were too full to try any of their dessert offerings.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is great. Clean, comfortable, and great food. Best place in town to eat. The soup is the best I've had in a long time.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Love this place. Very clean, good food, very pleasant staff. It is right on the highway with parking for big rigs. They have a huge menu!

Date of visit: July 2016