“Perfect place for a family gathering in Sister Bay”
other travellers have booked this property
Door :) Tree grew that way, now upside down Rear Right
Lots of room!
Dining room
Entry
Great Room
Map of Door. lighthouses light up!
Great room from Loft
Laundry
Laundry
1st flr floor plan
2nd flr floor plan
Thanksgiving day 2013, guess who is coming to dinner!, Two had a premonition!
Sister Bay Fall-Fest 2013
Sister Bay Bay
Drone image
I promise to shovel.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 29 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Explorer7...
“Perfect place for a family gathering in Sister Bay”
Reviewed 2 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My family enjoyed a Memorial Day weekend in Door County. Our stay at the Blue Harbor Lodge worked out great for all of us. We particularly enjoyed the large dining room table! Everything was as advertised, clean, neat, comfortable and spacious. The owner, Randy, checked in a few days before the rental and made sure our access to the property was understood. Door County is a fun destination! The location of this lodging allowed all of us to do what we wanted during the day (and there is plenty to do and see in Door County) and still have gathering time as a family.

ElL405
“The relaxing weekend we were hoping for!”
Reviewed 24 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My sisters and I were looking for a relaxing peaceful place to have a ladies weekend away and we were impressed with this spacious location. We had plenty of room to work on craft projects, share meals and just read on the deck. The beds were so comfortable and with all the bathrooms we didn't have to wait to get ready for our dinner reservation. The kitchen had plenty of counter space for preparing and sharing our meals and the fireplace was a cozy touch.

26 Apr 2017
Thankyou.
carolaalt
Aurora, Illinois
“Not quite what I expected for the price.”
Reviewed 16 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I was disappointed with the condition of the rental. I was expecting better upkeep for the price I paid. Ceiling had stains and cracks, battery from smoke detector was hanging out, kitchen towels had holes in them, dirty laundry was left on top of the dryer, ran out of supplies or didn't have adequate kitchen supplies. The one thing I did like about the house was the proximity to the lake, made for a nice morning/evening walk.

Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
24 Jan 2017
Sorry you were disappointed. I had already shut down for the season and was in the process of doing repairs. It was a long summer and fall season and the house was booked back to back. 4 hour turn-rounds and a big house. So, I asked my Daughter to do turn-rounds with me, she does upstairs and I do downstairs.
Reviewed 12 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
karky2016
Andover, Minnesota
“Nilson's Ladies Weekend Getaway”
Reviewed 5 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

House is beautiful. However we were disappointed by the cleaning. It was dusty, dirty windows, fridge, stove, bathrooms etc. Owner sent cleaner out and it was better. Would have been nice to have a fresh house with a nice welcome like we were promised. But all in all it is a great house and quiet area to relax and refresh.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The layout of the house.
Liked least: The cleanliness of the house
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
6 Oct 2016
Ouch!
Sorry for your disappointment. Fixed the fridge, bad hinge scraping aluminum trim. Got a 20 foot pole to dust the fans and cathedral ceiling. Washed all the floors and rugs. Washed all the windows. I worked down your list, I think I got everything. I forget how big that house is :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing