“I love the wait staff!”

Doxbees Banquet and Buffet
Ranked #8 of 16 Restaurants in Seymour
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 19
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Buffet
Description: Since 1999, we have provided Seymour, Green Bay, the Fox Cities, and the surrounding areas with a warm, welcoming, atmosphere for banquets, weddings, meetings, and family buffet-style dining. Located just a 15-minute drive from either Green Bay or the Fox Cities, our facility is the perfect place for you and your family to enjoy one of our fabulous all-you-can-eat buffets:
Reviewed 22 November 2014 via mobile

My family and just returned from a delicious fish buffet. We love coming to Doxbee's because the food is always fresh, the price is affordable and...well, they have the best staff! From the hostess to the cooks and back again, they are all phenomenal! Thank you to Andrea, Gabriella and the rest of the staff! Fabulous job, ladies and gents!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 19 October 2014 via mobile

Just had brunch there. Was better than last time we had brunch. Last time we were there the salad bar smelled of bleach and didn't taste that good and the other food was very salty. This time the salad bar was very good and the only food that was real salty was the gravy. The chicken still overdone and dried out . Nice selection of food.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Went for Friday buffet on 6/13/14, had large group ( 8) and was easily and quickly seated.The wait staff was very good, always checking on us , to see if needed any drinks, fried fish to order, and how food was .I don't understand bad reviews as was a wonderful time. Food was hot, tasty and fresh. Loved the shrimp and frogs legs .Will be back.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Broasted chicken was good, that was all. Beef gravy with mashed potatoes, desserts that appeared to be left over from a previous function, I could continue, however the topper was my daughter ordered a non-alcoholic piña colada and was charged $6.50, the same as my Bloody Mary. When I questioned it the bartender said, "well we use fruit juice". I don't do well with ignorance.

2  Thank Chickfish
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Our first and last time at Doxbee's. The bartenders had 2 customers and were too busy chatting to wait on us. The server was friendly. The food was of poor quality. Half way through the meal my Son in Law's plate was stuck to the table, after finally getting it off the table we noticed the whole bottom of the plate was covered in gum. That was the end of our eating. When the server was informed she cut the corner of the plastic table cloth off and said here's your bill. We were in awe even the kids had their mouths left wide open at her response. The owner was informed and avoided out table not even looking in our direction. When he was confronted by Chris he said he would give him a coupon to come back, Chris told him we wouldn't be back and the owner said " well there is nothing I can do ". REALLY!!!! I said to my daughter after we left ( it looks nice from the outside but we should have had a hint as it was not busy, for a Friday night in the middle of the summer it should have been packed ). Well Mr. Owner word of mouth is your best and worse advertising and I have nothing good to say about our evening at Doxbee's.

4  Thank dwalton5674