Econo Lodge River Falls
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
River Falls Motel(River Falls)
View Hotel
All reviewsfloor hallwayroom was cleancontinental breakfastquiet locationhear everythingthe breakfast areawould stay here againhudsonbedsmicrowavetournamentwiclerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 October 2011

My family was in town visiting my brother at the local university. Our room was nicely decorated and clean. The front desk staff was polite and accomodating. It would have been nice if the pool area was open, but it looks like they are renovating it. The vending machines did not appear to be in working order, which I thought was odd though. The hotel feels clean and the breakfast area and lobby are very nice. I think the hotel will be a very nice place to stay once the renovations are complete. I was a little confused about the name though...at night the sign lights up and says Super 8, however the amenities in the guest rooms say Econo Lodge, but the hotel is actually called the Highland Inn. Not a problem, we thought it was funny but some travelers may be confused by this. One note, it would be helpful if the hotel had rolloway beds available. Also, it would be nice to have a fridge and microwave in the rooms. We requested one and it was not in the room when we checked in, they did bring us one the second day though.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Robert_Hughes-GM, General Manager at Econo Lodge River Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2012

I started in February so your review was a little bit before my time but since I have been here we acquired new vending machines, reopened the pool, replaced the beds with comfy Serta mattresses, new furniture, new carpet and the sign now says Econo Lodge. I would love it if you could come back and see all these great changes. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and have a great day!

Reviewed 28 August 2011

we stayed here two nights while my daughter took placement exams at the UW. The staff was very accomodating, there is no longer a "smell" as posted earlier, it is clean and mostly renovated. Although the pool was not working. I am about to pick up the phone and make a reservation, so Yes I will be going back.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family

Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review for us. The pool is up and running again and we have added many great improvements since you have been here last. We look forward to seeing you again and have a wonderful day!