All reviews underground parking anytime fitness below ground place to stay waffles within easy walking distance very nice hotel bars and restaurants attached restaurant biscuits and gravy front desk staff excellent stay downtown area room was large beds were comfortable definitely stay here again pool and hot tub
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is the best Best Western hotel in Wisconsin! We stay here every time we're in the area, as it's by far the best overall option. It has everything to offer to suit our needs. In addition, we appreciate the friendly and responsive staff.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternHotels, Corporate at Best Western Plus Campus Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

We are sorry to hear that your recent stay with us did not exceed your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to make improvements to offer guests a better experience in the future. We hope you will give us another chance and stay with us again. -Best Western Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed 19 February 2018

I stayed there with a group for a hockey tournament. I made a reservation about 6 weeks in advance. I was provided a confirmation number like usual. I got to the hotel and found that they didn't have my reservation and was then going to charge me the normal rate instead of the group rate we negotiated. I did not bring my confirmation number which was my fault. However, the front desk person was nice and tried to look up the reservation in several ways, but admitted that reservations are frequently lost at the hotel.

The park situation is poor at best. There were absolutely no parking spots when we arrived at 6:30 p.m. There was a sign that said additional hotel parking below that lead to a garage door. I pulled down the ramp and the door didn't open. I had to back up the ramp. I went into the lobby to check in and I was told that there was parking below in a heated garage, but you had to call the front desk to open the doors. The below ground parking was very nice. Above ground the hotel shares parking with an anytime fitness and a restaurant.

The hotel is hard to find due to no exterior signage except a sign in the back of the building next to the parking lot and the sign is not lit.

The first night kids were running up and down the halls at midnight. My son called the front desk at midnight to complain about the noise. The noise from parents and kids continued for the next several hours. I called again at 3:45 am about the noise. We then heard people in the hallway and outside our door complaining that someone turned them in for noise, but the noise just got louder. I finally went down to the front desk and told the young man working that the party had to be stopped as we had to get up at 5:30 a.m. I told him that he needed to tell them to be quiet or be kicked out. He finally did that and the party quit, but not before another 20 minutes of complaining and slamming doors in retaliation for reporting them.

The next day I asked to be moved if the same people were staying in the hallway. To their credit I was moved to another floor. The assistant manager and general managers were very nice about the situation and provided a similar room on the 3rd floor. Once we got moved, they also informed me that they would be cutting the rate for my inconvenience. I did not request this, so this impressed me.

The second night, it was a bit more quiet. However about 2 to 2:30 am the noise started up again, but apparently with a different group. I called the front desk again and the same person from the night before went right up and told them of the complaints. The people did not quiet down. I went into the hallway to request them to be quiet with no avail. The noise finally subsided about 4 am again.

The hotel is on the main street next to an assortment of nice bars and restaurants. The problem is that the people return to the hotel after a night of drinking and are very loud. The hotel does not do anything proactively to keep the people quiet. The funny thing is that the hotel lobby is very nice and large so people could have a nice party in the lobby without having to disturb other guests.

The breakfast was out on time every morning we were there and hot. The breakfast is average for this type of hotel. Waffles, eggs, bacon and assorted bread goods.

The rooms are nice, roomy and well maintained. The cleaning staff does a good job of cleaning the rooms during the day.

The attached restaurant is good, but a little expensive. I would have given the hotel a much higher rating, but they are not good a dealing with noise, as well as the lost reservation. The price is a bit high for this class of hotel, but I realize this is a "resort" type of town, so prices may be a bit higher.

Room Tip: Pick 3rd floor away from elevators and bring ear plugs
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank vacationhound25
BestWesternHotels, Corporate at Best Western Plus Campus Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Very impressed overall. Hotel is very well maintained. Rooms and common areas are clean and show pride of management/ownership. Room (rear side) was quiet, and the underground parking was a huge plus given the weather.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Nikkita P, Manager at Best Western Plus Campus Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Dear Past Guest,

We apologize in the delay of our response to your survey. We greatly appreciate your time and kind words regarding your past stay with us. It was our pleasure to be of service to you and we hope to see you again in the future. We have added a key box at the top of our ramp to our garage in hopes we can keep the underground parking area more exclusive to guests only. If you visit again please be sure to check-in prior to parking so we can issue the keys you will need to enter and see if parking is available underneath.

We hope you have a wonderful day!

Management
River Falls, WI

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Oh my God I can’t believe the awesome night I had at this hotel this hotel was awesome and the breakfast was good services were even better I enjoyed the Internet that was for service bar and they’re not where I got all the TVs are flat screens would HDMI hook up very easy to use my PlayStation pool is nice and warm Jacuzzi was excellent hot bar service was excellent everyone had a good time here

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Past Guest,

Thank you for taking a moment to share a little about your past stay with us, it was our pleasure to be of service to you all and we hope to see you all again in the future. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay even better please don't hesitate to let us know! Have a great day!

Management
River Falls, WI

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Very nice rooms, great breakfast, fast check in, easy checkout, the restaurant, Juniors, on premises is fantastic. Great drink and food specials. The staff is always friendly. Within walking distance of great restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nikkita P, Manager at Best Western Plus Campus Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Dear Past Guest,

Thank you for taking a moment to share a little about your past stay experience with us here at the Best Western PLUS Campus Inn in River Falls, WI. It was our pleasure to be of service to you and your friends/family, and we hope we have another opportunity in the future to see you all! If there is anything we can do to make your next visit even better please don't hesitate to let us know.

Happy New Year to you all, we wish you the best health and happiness this 2018!

Nikkita P.