“Who knew a turkey sandwich could be so good!”

Mr & Mrs P's Eatery
Ranked #3 of 36 Restaurants in Ripon
Reviewed 18 May 2016

We went here on a Sunday afternoon with a group of six. Prompt service and many choices on the menu. I went with a turkey sandwich on sourdough. Not sure what they did to it but it was delicious for such a plain sandwich. All their items are homemade. The Reubens were a hit at the table as well as the egg sandwiches. Their biscuits are HUGE. We had the bourbon pound cake with maple ice cream for dessert. It was very good. Others had the cupcakes which they liked as well. Definitely worth a visit from near or far!

Reviewed 28 April 2016

I visit frequently and have tried different menu selections from breakfast to lunch and I've never been disappointed. I'm particularly fond of their onion rings and often choose the oriental salad. Most recently I had a delicious turkey sandwich and an equally delicious omelette.

Reviewed 19 April 2016

Their sandwiches entail untoasted bread, piles of meat, a couple tomatoes and a WHOLE BUNCH of mayonnaise. I don't think their sandwiches are their strongest items. I think they're into large portions and cheap prices which helps to explain their popularity. I think they are probably better for breakfast than lunch.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

Had a fabulous lunch here recently. So happy we were given the recommendation. Everything is fresh and homemade - and the portions are huge! Friendliest hostess, Kim, and super attentive wait staff.

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Stopped on a Sunday at about noon and had a slight wait. Clearly not packaged food. Bread was really fresh and their jams took me right back to my grandma's. Everyone enjoyed their selection. Service not fast, but very friendly.