“The Stacker doesn't stack up.....”
Review of KFC/Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC/Taco Bell
Ranked #22 of 36 Restaurants in Ripon
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Another commercial I have seen so much, I had to stop in. I simply had to!
I had always loved the chili cheese burrito; I have heard you can still ask for them at some locations.

I picked up six so my better half and 13 YO daughter could try. None of us was impressed. Still lotsa good stuff on the menu!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Restaurant just had a makeover inside and out,looks real nice. Girl at the counter was very nice and knew what she was doing. Only waited a minute for our order which was all in the bag and hot!!

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

I have gone to this place 2 times since moving to the area and everytime my order is wrong or something is left out. The service is very friendly but again that is over shadowed by the wrong food and missing items.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Did everyone know except me that when you buy a family size meal with a coupon you had to read all the fine print?? There are 2 sizes of sides now. Oh yah!! So when I went inside to buy more food to feed my family I couldn't believe what a discusting mess the kitchen was...
Containers and food everywhere on the prep counters and all over the floor!!! People waiting in line for a so called manager who took forever to come up front by the looks of the place she must of been sleeping somewhere??? Gross!!

Reviewed 3 November 2015

Small town Ripon has both tacos & chicken under one roof. Fast food convenience. Always leave thirsty because of all the salt!

Been to KFC/Taco Bell? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK