“Such a great place to stop for a GREAT Beer and Pizza!”

Knuth Brewing Company
Ranked #3 of 36 Restaurants in Ripon
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 15
Description: My name is David Knuth and I am the head brewer and founder of Knuth Brewing Company along with my wife Marie. My brewing roots began years ago with a homebrewing kit my father-in-law bought for me. Brewing quickly became a passion of mine, something that I truly enjoyed. Our motto is "Hand Crafted Artisan Beers". The word artisan refers to someone skilled in an applied art, or a craftsperson. Brewing is definitely an art. We may not be making paintings or sculpting a great monument, but we are creating something unique, from scratch, with our own hands for the enjoyment of all who choose to partake. All of our beers are brewed by hand in extremely small batches to ensure freshness, quality, and flavor. In addition to our brewery we also have our pub and restaurant located right in the heart of downtown Ripon in an old but newly restored building with original tin ceilings, hardwood floors, and really cool architecture. We have a real wood fired oven that we built ourselves to bake delicious artisan pizzas and we also offer fresh salads, paninis, and delicious breads and desserts baked from scratch. There is no better place to enjoy an ice cold Knuth Brew than at our custom made maple bar so thank you for visiting and enjoy the beer!
Reviewed 5 February 2018

My husband and I love to stop in here and split the side salad and the meats pizza! Their chicken wings are pretty darn amazing too!! Their tap beers are pretty impressive as well and we are so happy to see them expanding their business! Cheers!

Date of visit: February 2018
knthdavid, Owner at Knuth Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Thanks for the support we truly appreciate it!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

It was a day filled with surprise locations for my husbands Birthday.
Along our route I found Kunth's Brewery for lunch.
Beer flights, cheese tray & Salmon ,all were perfect !
Thanks Knuth's & Emily for making Bob's Birthday Wonderful.
We will be back!!!

Date of visit: December 2017

Thanks for coming we truly appreciate it!

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

We love to try out different breweries and today we stopped at Knuth Brewing Company. We tried a flight of beer with our favorites being the Blue gold cider, Blue eyed blond and the Hefe"wife"zen. I would also recommend the home made pretzel bites with mustards and delicious carmel.

We sat at the bar which is very quaint and welcoming. David, the owner, was our friendly bartender. He and his wife have a great Ripon destination. If we are ever back in the area, we will make it a point to stop back and have lunch.

Date of visit: December 2017
knthdavid, Owner at Knuth Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Thanks guys it was nice talking to you. We truly appreciate it!

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Especially great lunch spot, if you so not have to go back to work. Had to have the Kölsch Bier. Cheese and Meat Plate is pictured and does not need any other comment. Check out the WI Plate. Also, the Blue Fungi Pizza was bomb!

Date of visit: November 2017

Thank you very much we're glad you enjoy it!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I alway have to have the sub pizza. Service is great. Dave is alway gracious host. Oh yeah, and the beer is good too!

Date of visit: October 2017
knthdavid, Owner at Knuth Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you very much we truly appreciate it!