“Stopped for a brew and snack...”

Knuth Brewing Company
Ranked #2 of 36 Restaurants in Ripon
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 15
Description: My name is David Knuth and I am the head brewer and founder of Knuth Brewing Company along with my wife Marie. My brewing roots began years ago with a homebrewing kit my father-in-law bought for me. Brewing quickly became a passion of mine, something that I truly enjoyed. Our motto is "Hand Crafted Artisan Beers". The word artisan refers to someone skilled in an applied art, or a craftsperson. Brewing is definitely an art. We may not be making paintings or sculpting a great monument, but we are creating something unique, from scratch, with our own hands for the enjoyment of all who choose to partake. All of our beers are brewed by hand in extremely small batches to ensure freshness, quality, and flavor. In addition to our brewery we also have our pub and restaurant located right in the heart of downtown Ripon in an old but newly restored building with original tin ceilings, hardwood floors, and really cool architecture. We have a real wood fired oven that we built ourselves to bake delicious artisan pizzas and we also offer fresh salads, paninis, and delicious breads and desserts baked from scratch. There is no better place to enjoy an ice cold Knuth Brew than at our custom made maple bar so thank you for visiting and enjoy the beer!
Reviewed 3 September 2016

Stopped here on the way back from seeing some afternoon live music and decided to try coffee and beer! I enjoyed the coffee stout AND a cuppa coffee and my partner had the stout as well. We also had a wood fired white pizza as an ap, got the personal size and it was plenty for the 2 of us. You are able to build your pizza as you wish and the service was friendly and the atmosphere just want I want from a small town brew pub. The only critic I have is that the stout seemed not to be super fresh, no head at all, but it was delicious none the less.

Management response:Responded 10 September 2016

Thank you very much we truly appreciate it!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Amazing pizza, great place to go for date night or a beer and pizza. Pizzas are made using the freshest ingredients.

Management response:Responded 10 September 2016

Glad you enjoy them thanks for the support!

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Best pizza I have had in a long time excellent crust and great service my daughter had an excellent panni. The coffee stout was great wanted to try the signature brews but they were out , next time. Overall a great place think they will be growing in the future.

Management response:Responded 19 August 2016

Thank you very much for the support. We are glad you enjoyed everything and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 12 August 2016

Been to this locations 3 times now just love the pizza and beer. First time sat at bar and owner David took great care of us, 2nd time it was a girl bartender service was slow and after sitting there a long time she finally said if you want something to eat order it in other room. Third time we ate at a table and David took care of us again. He really knows the meaning of guest first service. Great Beer!!!!!

Management response:Responded 17 August 2016

Thank you very much taking the time to leave such a nice review. We're very glad you enjoy everything we truly appreciate it. Have a great day!

Reviewed 2 August 2016

It's that place that you go when you want comfort, amazing food, and inspired brews. You will always leave full and satisfied.

Management response:Responded 10 August 2016

Thanks Loni for your kind words and support we truly appreciate it!