“Consistently Great!”
Review of Panda Garden

Panda Garden
Ranked #10 of 25 Restaurants in Reedsburg
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Best Chinese restaurant around! This place is fast becoming a favorite for my husband and I.

1. The food is amazing. Always tasty, always fresh, and nice large portion sizes. We've tried several different dishes and been impressed with them all. They will even make things extra spicy for you if you ask!

2. Friendly service. The staff is always smiling! Even though you can tell English is not their first language, they all speak well enough and we've never had any errors with any of our orders.

3. The prices are reasonable. They even have coupons, for example spend over $25 and get a free order of crab rangoon.

4. You can dine in, or order takeout ahead of time.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

I got carry out on 3/6/18. This is the second time I have had their food. It is by far the best Chinese food I have ever had. Best egg foo young and the shrimp with vegetables was also very good as well as the egg drop soup.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

I have enjoyed several meals here. I have learned that I need to share a meal with my wife as the portions are huge. They have the best crab ragoons I have ever had. I could just eat a plate of those and be fine.

I can say this that at times you are not sure what this place is trying to be. Is it a walk up fast food Chinese place or a sit down Chinese place. It is a combination of the two. You walk up and order your food and they bring it to you.

Overall I have enjoyed all the meals I have had here even if the portions are way bigger than I can eat but then at least I have lunch for a day or two after.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We recently stopped at Panda Garden for lunch. As it was Sunday, there weren't many people downtown so it was not crowded. The woman behind the counter met us with a BIG smile and was quite friendly. The menu includes the usual American Chinese restaurant fare but there are a few things new/different. My entree was well prepared but hubby's was so much. The variety of meats were largely stuck together instead of separated which tended to make the meat gluey. Nice flavors though, nice presentation on the plates. Pricing is reasonable for the area.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Reasonably priced, very clean, nice portions, friendly staff, lots of menu choices. Only decent restaurant open on Labor Day