“Dinner”

Dynasty Restaurant Co Incorporated
Ranked #31 of 261 Restaurants in Racine
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Dynasty serves breakfast (all day), lunch, and dinner. We make freshly homemade soup and meals. Thank you for choosing us! Hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Dinner specials are great, appreciate the free glass of wine or beer, plus dessert with a dinner selection. Fish Fry on Friday's is quite good.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We go here frequently. The waitresses are all great. Fast, friendly and efficient. The food is standard Greek family restaurant--many choices and all good. Many specials for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Super lunch and dinner choices for seniors, and we get free beer or wine and dessert. The portions are large, usually we take something home. I like the salmon, my friend likes the chicken. Everything is good.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

My family has been here for both breakfast as well as dinner and it is always good. Menu is quite extensive and have never had a problem with the service. If you order a dinner, you get a beer or glass of wine with the meal along with a dessert. The breaded lake perch is one of my favorites. Would certainly recommend. It does get pretty crowded for breakfast on the weekends as a heads up.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Great value and good food. Nice and clean, good size portions with a free glass of wine on many items also!

Reviewed 16 April 2017

It's busy, it's great and the wait staff are superb. No matter what you order, it just seems to be delicious. Your coffee cup always is filled. I have had alot of the items on the menu. The other day I had the gyro salad. I took half home. It's big and it has a great variety of veggies and gyro meat. You want for nothing. Their lamb chops are thin. I was not unpleased but won't order them again. Spinach pie - fab. I am so surprised how fast that food can come out when the place is packed, sometimes with breakfast, the eggs are piping hot! The place to go to be casual and pick from a huge variety!

1  Thank wisconsinwanderer

Been to Dynasty Restaurant Co Incorporated? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK