“Great place with a view”
Review of Artisan 179

Artisan 179
Ranked #5 of 87 Restaurants in Pewaukee
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This is our local place that rivals any restaurant in Milwaukee or in Chicago even.

First thing you notice when you pull up is our cute little town of Pewaukee. Then you notice our beautiful beach and Pewaukee lake.

Artisan has a mix of tapas and full dishes. The Brussel sprouts are an excellent appetizer. I love the pork chops. Stay, relax and enjoy.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

This is my second time dining at this amazing establishment, and it definitely won't be my last, as I make sure to come here every time I visit for business. The food is outrageous and unique. Every bite is better than the next! As full as I am, I cannot stop eating. Their menu is filled with a variety of farm to table options, and you can taste the freshness and smell the amazing flavors. Our waitress, Ari was extremely helpful and made our night so enjoyable. She knows her stuff and is extremely friendly (and funny). This is a must dining experience! Things you have to have: tempura cauliflower (I hate cauliflower but am obsessed with this!), Brussels sprouts, braised beef with homemade pasta, and their bread pudding is ridiculous!!!!!!! Best food ever! And one more amazing tidbit - if you sit outside, they will provide you with a blanket so you can continue to enjoy the beautiful eminence, as you sit across from the gorgeous lake. Fabulous evening!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I recently hosted a 40 person dinner here in their Rhino Room. The planning was easy and accommodating. The food and service was excellent. As expected, the Rum Chata bread pudding was a hit. It would easily recommend this venue for such events. As a fairly regular customer, I was not surprised. It was still nice to see our guests enjoy their evening and also become fans of Artisan 179.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

It is very disappointing to pay $36 for Halibut (or any other fish) and have it served very dry. I doubt it was the preparation, but instead the fact that the fish was not fresh.

This was the first and last time I will visit this restaurant. If you are going to charge upscale prices, the quality better follow. In this case, they failed to deliver.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We dined here with a work group of about a dozen. We tried multiple appetizers and small dishes before the entrees and tried several desserts as well. The Brussels sprout dish was amazing! The service was great with all the various meals being served at the same time and hot which was impressive considering we didn't have a set menu. I can't believe anyone would be disappointed with this restaurant.