“Nice evening out with friends”
Review of 5 O'Clock Club

5 O'Clock Club
Ranked #4 of 86 Restaurants in Pewaukee
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 5 O'Clock Club, in Pewaukee, WI, is the area's leading family restaurant serving Pewaukee, Milwaukee and surrounding areas. We offer sandwiches, burgers, steak, fish, desserts and more. For your next meal, visit 5 O'Clock Club in Pewaukee.
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Great fish fry, old-school cocktails, nice views and very good appetizers always make for a nice evening. Sandwiches are worth every penny!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

A friend of mine used to work at GE and discovered this place while he was there. He introduced me to the Little Cluck sandwich (with cheddar). Best. Sandwich. Ever. It's hand-made on the premises and is amazing. We head over for lunch and get right in. Our order is always the same - Little Clucks with Cheddar all-around. The sandwiches are served with a heaping order of excellent fries and a thick slice of tomato and lettuce on the side. The chicken is batter-fried breast of chicken white meat and is a good sized chunk of meat. It's simply the best chicken sandwich I've ever had!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

My husband had the 1/2 rib and 1/4 chicken with seafood chowder to satisfy him. I had the bake cod with steamed veggies with a side of grilled mushrooms. Yum. The ICE CREAM comes golf ball size with favors you must try.. (roasted corn and black pepper ice cream delicious!!! A must try) Our server Cat (Catherine) was amazingly timely and fast. So when you go ask for fast Cat..

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Took my wife out on a Wednesday night for dinner. Was slightly disappointed that it was Mexican night at the restaurant, but ordered a the half chicken I had seen on the reviews. It was only Ok. Very crispy but kind of tasteless. My wife had fish, which was pretty good. Will try them again but not at the top of my list. It was a nice location, and a very homey feel. Reminded me of going out with my parents and grandparents, an old fashion feel but very nice.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

My friends and I simply refer to this great dining spot as "THE 5". When we can we make a weekly run to "THE 5" for their delicious fish fry. We try to get to the place before 5 to get a table and enjoy the perch, cod or walleye. If you don't get there early to secure a table, the wait can be enjoyed with a generous cocktail from the bar. All the bartenders are friendly and courteous and all the patrons are willing to discuss anything WISCONSIN.
"THE 5" is a great place for family dining and for impressing out of town guests of the quality and friendliness of a restaurant on an inland lake. The history of the restaurant is great and they have done a fantastic job at making the family run business a success. The décor harkens back to earlier times on Pewaukee Lake and it is true representation of the history of the area.
I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a good home cooked meal on any day of the week. Also worth noting is the Chicken choices on the menu. The Big Cluck is a favorite of many on days other than Friday. A great place for lunch as well!!!