“It's just so good!”

Asian Fusion Bistro
Ranked #25 of 86 Restaurants in Pewaukee
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Asian Fusion Bistro has an awesome menu with the right amount of variety. I've yet to have a meal that wasn't fantastic!

The staff is friendly and helpful and they're always good about making adjustments or substitutions.

Atmosphere is tasteful but no frills, and it's not too loud.

There are good Thai restaurants in downtown Milwaukee, sure, but this place ranks right up there [with their Thai dishes]. And their naan is some of the best I've tasted, in Wisconsin or otherwise.

Finally, I'll leave you with two words: mint chutney. :)

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Excellent food that is prepared fresh when you order it. But because of this, the wait can be very long and often they will bring out one order at a time for those of us at the same table. We've finished the first dish before the others came out! But the food was very good! Lunch buffet is wonderful and a great way to try many of their dishes! Friendly staff

Reviewed 8 September 2016

The buffet is good, which consists of some indian, thai cuisines. The dinner is also served well with free soup and appetizer with a main course. The variety of fried rice are good. Overall a good fusion of indian and thai foods.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

A little pricey on some entrees but everything I
have had here have been delicious and attractively presented. A great place to try if you haven't yet.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

Heard from co-workers that this was a great place to eat and I wasn't disappointed. After reading some of the other reviews I had my doubts but went here anyway. I can't say that I ordered the food the other people did that they didn't care for, but what I ordered was fresh, tasted excellent and had a large portion.

I ordered the Coconut Shrimp which had a perfect taste and crunch and bursting with coconut flavor. Way better than the last restaurant I ordered this at, which was supposed to be the best "Thai" restaurant around. I would come back here just for this appetizer.

Ordered the Chicken Tikki which was moist and very tasty, it arrived on a sizzling platter with vegetables. There was a side of Mint Chutney and a Marsala sauce for dipping. Both were fresh and had an interesting taste. Also ordered was the TomYum soup which was awesome as well as the deep fried Pakora. A side of freshly baked Honey Naan bread rounded off my order.

Everything was hot, freshly prepared and tasted perfect. It was also a large portion that I cold barely finish.

I would totally recommend this restaurant for the dishes that I ordered and will definitely return.