“Good location. Many restraurants and bars close by. Friendly staff.”

Northway Motor Lodge
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Park Falls
Northway Motor Lodge
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Park Falls
Reviewed 5 April 2017

I have stayed at this location for the last few years. Good location that can be quiet. The place needs to be updated. I have sent emails and left messages. I have yet to hear back from anyone. Mr. Jim are you on? I only wanted information. At best they just don't care. Could use further training in customer service. Thank you.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms are best.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

I was in the area for work, it was after midnight and snowing hard. I needed a place to stay instead of driving home. I checked in late the service person was polite and asked to stay later than normal check out which was approved. The room I got was not the cleanest bathroom and tub may have been missed the tv didn't work and there appeared to be some sort of animal poop behind the tv stand. This place has a bowling alley attached to it which has real decent pizza I wasn't feeling the best and asked them to deliver to my room and they did. I was on the second floor the ice and pop machines were on first floor by lobby. Not sure if I would stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2017

We stopped for just the night to take a break before we headed out the next day. Stopped around 8:30 pm staff seemed like we were bothering them when we stopped. Checked in and went to the room, welcome back to the 1960's, room dirty, old carpet, mold around windows very outdated. We did change rooms and the next one was a little better. We were tired from the days travel so we just went to bed. I can say it's quite never heard a thing. The breakfast in the morning was little donuts, two cereals, some apples and toast, no juice, coffee gone. Wife thought she left coat in the first room, cleaning staff was there and acted like who cares about a coat towards her very rude. Weekday rate with tax over $80.00 room not worth $29.99. Internet forget it, had to have masters degree to log on, very old.

Room Tip: Don't stay there!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Todd H
Reviewed 28 May 2016

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE! They overcharged us $115 and told us they didn't. Jim, the owner was supposed to call and never did. I called there 3 times in 3 days. The last time I spoke with Rich, who is supposedly the manager. What a joke! He told us to take them to court, they aren't refunding our money. My bank isn't going to lie, unlike them! Needless to say, we are going to court! My husband stayed 2 nights, we have gotten charged for 5 nights. Each day that I look there is another night charged to our account!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2016

This hotel has been around quite awhile. It is attached to a bar and Bowling alley. The bar and bowling alley are nice but the hotel itself is bad. The rooms look like they have not been updated since the 1970's. Everything in the room I stayed in needed to be updated years ago.

There are not many options for hotels in this town, but I would suggest staying somewhere else. Best to stay in another town

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
25.3 km away
Timber Inn Motel
Timber Inn Motel
#2 of 2 in Phillips

Been to Northway Motor Lodge? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK