Free cancellation until 27/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 98
US$ 94
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Concord Inn(Minocqua)(Great Value!)
US$ 185
US$ 176
BestWestern.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2016

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE! They overcharged us $115 and told us they didn't. Jim, the owner was supposed to call and never did. I called there 3 times in 3 days. The last time I spoke with Rich, who is supposedly the manager. What a joke! He told us to take them to court, they aren't refunding our money. My bank isn't going to lie, unlike them! Needless to say, we are going to court! My husband stayed 2 nights, we have gotten charged for 5 nights. Each day that I look there is another night charged to our account!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2016

This hotel has been around quite awhile. It is attached to a bar and Bowling alley. The bar and bowling alley are nice but the hotel itself is bad. The rooms look like they have not been updated since the 1970's. Everything in the room I stayed in needed to be updated years ago.

There are not many options for hotels in this town, but I would suggest staying somewhere else. Best to stay in another town

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank JeffreyTravel
Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

It works. Nothing special or luxurious but was good enough for us to stay in for a wedding. The room was clean. It was old and there were holes in the screens. It took forever for the air to start cooling down the room and the vents were broken off. Their was no real shower head so it would be have been better with one. The breakfast in the morning is lacking... A couple mini donuts, white toast, dry cereal and coffee.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2014 via mobile

Ok, so this place isn't the Hilton but you are in a small town in northern Wisconsin! They work with you to get you everything you need and the food is amazing! Yes, it does need a makeover but are you really there to stay in your room the entire time. We were very satisfied with how well all of the staff went above and beyond for us!

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Keljomag
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I DONT know where to begin, this place is a blast from the past! Like something from 1970 something! Asked about rooms when checking in and all she could tell me was that there clean but she has never stayed or seen a room so couldn't answer me!
Cracked lantern lights, 70s décor, nothing has been done since then!
Asked for extra pillows and was told that the hotel was full and everyone has been asking for them so they have NONE left! REALLY??? Its a hotel! NO its a MOTEL!!! I was able to snag one but bed is hard as a rock!
Best thing is that there is a bar that serves food within the hotel and you might have to drink yourself to sleep. But Adam the bartender is so Very nice and informative of many things and as much as I saw he works his (you know what off)! Great Job Adam!
Other than that I wouldn't stay in Park Falls, WI again, I would recommend driving the 40 mins to Minocqua, WI and stay there! The rooms are less expensive and OH so much nicer!
Just read the other comments about this hotel and make the decision for yourself!

Room Tip: Choose to stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business