“WOW!”

Northway Motor Lodge
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Park Falls
Northway Motor Lodge
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Park Falls
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I DONT know where to begin, this place is a blast from the past! Like something from 1970 something! Asked about rooms when checking in and all she could tell me was that there clean but she has never stayed or seen a room so couldn't answer me!
Cracked lantern lights, 70s décor, nothing has been done since then!
Asked for extra pillows and was told that the hotel was full and everyone has been asking for them so they have NONE left! REALLY??? Its a hotel! NO its a MOTEL!!! I was able to snag one but bed is hard as a rock!
Best thing is that there is a bar that serves food within the hotel and you might have to drink yourself to sleep. But Adam the bartender is so Very nice and informative of many things and as much as I saw he works his (you know what off)! Great Job Adam!
Other than that I wouldn't stay in Park Falls, WI again, I would recommend driving the 40 mins to Minocqua, WI and stay there! The rooms are less expensive and OH so much nicer!
Just read the other comments about this hotel and make the decision for yourself!

Room Tip: Choose to stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank Brent S
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Northway Motor Lodge

Reviewed 11 August 2013

I stayed last night. We only had one key at check in, They said we had 2. By key, I mean KEY, with room number attached, like in the old days. Walls were all marked up, paint peeling. Pocket doors were sticky and heavy. Carpet was in bad shape. Room was in really bad shape. Air conditioner was broken in places, worked but very loud...the rooms need a complete over-haul. paint, maintenance, and updating. Old, small TV...UPDATE NEEDED across the board. $75.00 was way too much for this room. I can't recommend this hotel. :(

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank V J
Reviewed 29 May 2013

for $98.00 I dunno, maybe expecting more than being stuck in the bathroom behind a super-fun sliding door off its track is too much to ask. Maybe the delightfully pleasant and highly professional front desk staff out of the Coen Brothers casting department made it all worth it. No, I think it was the breakfast that put a new spin on the concept of Continental breakfast with all-you-can eat packaged mini donuts in two amazing taste sensations and a school-sized carton of OJ to wash it down. Wait, I'm thinking it was the jet engine fan that roars all day and all night out of an (obviously) working a/c unit despite being partially kicked or maybe bashed in. It will be impossible to leave your stuff in the dresser as one of the drawers is nailed shut. You'll have to look closely for this gem as the outside sign really does not light up anymore at night.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank DRLAdventures
Reviewed 16 August 2012

I have been coming to this Hotel for many years. But on my last two visits I have had the pleasure of dealing with the nastiest old woman a front desk has ever had in all of my travel experience. Because of the inconvenience I seemed to have placed on the staff when asking a question or for an extra towel I will never return to this hotel again. There are plenty of hotels in park falls, try anyone but this one.

Room Tip: If you ever need an extra towel or pillow don't book this hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank ATVTraveler
Reviewed 11 August 2012

We go to Park Falls Wisconsin twice a year for the last 9 years. Northway motor lodge is atv friendly and close to everything. You can get your trail pass across the street. Gas also with atv supplies everything you need right before you hop on your atv and ride the best trails ever. You cant go to Park Falls without going to Dead Horse Run Trail. The most challenging but not to hard for any one that likes to ride. The hotel has a resturant and bowling alley if you take time off from riding. Once you arrive at your hotel you never again have to get in your truck tell you are readiy to head home....Have you ever heard the song I AINT NEVER HAD TO MUCH FUN.... Well you do there..ALL should go you don't know what your missing.... Also my brother and sister and anywhere from 10 to 24 atv's go every year too...date wrong on pictures I have lots of other pictures just not on this computer....atv friendly once you go you will go BACK . Hope to see you there... Kitty

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
25.3 km away
Timber Inn Motel
Timber Inn Motel
#2 of 2 in Phillips

Been to Northway Motor Lodge? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK