Free cancellation until 27/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 98
US$ 94
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Concord Inn(Minocqua)(Great Value!)
US$ 185
US$ 176
BestWestern.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I stayed last night. We only had one key at check in, They said we had 2. By key, I mean KEY, with room number attached, like in the old days. Walls were all marked up, paint peeling. Pocket doors were sticky and heavy. Carpet was in bad shape. Room was in really bad shape. Air conditioner was broken in places, worked but very loud...the rooms need a complete over-haul. paint, maintenance, and updating. Old, small TV...UPDATE NEEDED across the board. $75.00 was way too much for this room. I can't recommend this hotel. :(

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank V J
Reviewed 29 May 2013

for $98.00 I dunno, maybe expecting more than being stuck in the bathroom behind a super-fun sliding door off its track is too much to ask. Maybe the delightfully pleasant and highly professional front desk staff out of the Coen Brothers casting department made it all worth it. No, I think it was the breakfast that put a new spin on the concept of Continental breakfast with all-you-can eat packaged mini donuts in two amazing taste sensations and a school-sized carton of OJ to wash it down. Wait, I'm thinking it was the jet engine fan that roars all day and all night out of an (obviously) working a/c unit despite being partially kicked or maybe bashed in. It will be impossible to leave your stuff in the dresser as one of the drawers is nailed shut. You'll have to look closely for this gem as the outside sign really does not light up anymore at night.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank DRLAdventures
Reviewed 16 August 2012

I have been coming to this Hotel for many years. But on my last two visits I have had the pleasure of dealing with the nastiest old woman a front desk has ever had in all of my travel experience. Because of the inconvenience I seemed to have placed on the staff when asking a question or for an extra towel I will never return to this hotel again. There are plenty of hotels in park falls, try anyone but this one.

Room Tip: If you ever need an extra towel or pillow don't book this hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank ATVTraveler
Reviewed 11 August 2012

We go to Park Falls Wisconsin twice a year for the last 9 years. Northway motor lodge is atv friendly and close to everything. You can get your trail pass across the street. Gas also with atv supplies everything you need right before you hop on your atv and ride the best trails ever. You cant go to Park Falls without going to Dead Horse Run Trail. The most challenging but not to hard for any one that likes to ride. The hotel has a resturant and bowling alley if you take time off from riding. Once you arrive at your hotel you never again have to get in your truck tell you are readiy to head home....Have you ever heard the song I AINT NEVER HAD TO MUCH FUN.... Well you do there..ALL should go you don't know what your missing.... Also my brother and sister and anywhere from 10 to 24 atv's go every year too...date wrong on pictures I have lots of other pictures just not on this computer....atv friendly once you go you will go BACK . Hope to see you there... Kitty

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank kittyPella
Reviewed 1 August 2012

The room was dirty with pet stains on the carpet and pet fur on the bedspread. After sitting on the bed, my black pants were covered in white pet fur. I got trapped in the bathroom when the sliding door came off its tracks (a 9-year-old girl down the hall experienced the same thing the same night). When I tried to push my way out, the door fell on me. At 11 PM, a maintenance man came to put it back. The sink faucet came loose, pulled out of the cabinet, rendering the cold water faucet unusable. The TV was vintage and the furniture had seen better days.

The motel's WiFi service wasn't working, but until they got it fixed, the blame was laid on my computer. The restaurant was good---try the pizza---the staff was friendly and very apologetic, but I'll never, ever stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family