All reviewsoutlet mallmy home away from homecountry usaa wonderful place to staystay there againstaff was friendlynice hotelroom was spaciousbagelsthe breakfast areacontinental breakfastvickiwiwhirlpoolwedding
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Vicki K, Front Office Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Oshkosh, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I Stayed overnight at Hawthorn Suites in Oshkosh after my Grandson's Wedding, and it was a lovely,Clean, Very large room. The welcoming reception staff were kind and courteous, answered all my questions. I did not get and go to breakfast I was very happy to have in room coffee,which is my usual morning routine. Thank you for a lovely, comfortable stay.

connied306,

Thank you for the "Lovely" review, you made our day giving us 5 stars. We all enjoy being of service, helping our guests - it was a pleasure to have you in the Hawthorn Suites in Oshkosh. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for mentioning our "very" large rooms and thank you found them clean and comfortable.

Thank you again for your kindness to our location and our staff.

At your service,
Vicki K

Reviewed 12 February 2017

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 9 February 2017

Reviewed 31 January 2017

Love this hotel! Booked a large two room suite at this hotel to spend some time with my niece and nephew catching up and swimming. The room was HUGE, full kitchen fully stocked with every utensil, plate, bowl, coffee pot, dishwasher etc. that you would want! A range, sink, lots of cubbards and drawers for you rstuff, full size refrigerator was sooooo nice because we brought our own snacks and soda. Had a nice area to eat, a huge living-room, nice big closets for our clothes, a safe that fit our electronics etc., nicely appointed bath with a door from kitchen and also the bedroom (which has it's own door), a TV in the living-room AND the bedroom, etc. etc. etc. I could LIVE there, it was that well appointed and laid out. Additionally, the bed is the MOST COMFORTABLE bed I have ever slept on. Ahhhh.......perfect!

We spent most of our time at the pool. The pool is PERFECT for kids because for the little ones they have like a wade pool that is very shallow with an airplane slide and sprinkler. It's very cute. The big pool is shallow.. only 4 feet, maybe 4'3" at the deepest which was GREAT for my kids (11 and 13) as they could both always touch the bottom and I didn't have to worry about them at all. Very nice feature Hawthorn Suites! Hot tub was the perfect temperature and made for a very relaxing stay for sure.

The restaurant and bar onsite has FABULOUS food and wine and in the morning the free breakfast astounded me. I was expecting cold cereal, muffins, donuts coffee and OJ but there was scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy,fruit, breakfast potatoes, waffles, cereal, bagels, muffins, donuts, coffee, milk, juices etc. etc. etc. It was FANTASTIC.

I love this hotel and will come back many times. Friendly staff, nice cozy beds, well appointed rooms, beautiful pool / spa area .... what more could you want?

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

PJ0hnson,
You are a 5 Star guest! Thank you for taking the time to let the world know about your stay at the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Oshkosh. It is always a joy to see you grace our hotel. Thank you for sharing you niece and nephew with us, what wonderful young people they are.

Thank you again for the wonderful review, we hope to see you again real soon.

At your service,