“Quiet, Clean and Friendly”

Cobblestone Inn and Suites Oshkosh
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Oshkosh
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Stayed here with my wife on a business trip. Easy to find, quiet even though it is near freeway. Quick easy trip to downtown or other places.

Breakfast is adequate and wasn't crowded when we were there. Friendly workers at the hotel.

Be sure and visit the waterfront downtown if you have time, nice walk and restaurants.

Room Tip: Further rooms to the west are the furthest from freeway.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here at the end of April for a family party. The hotel is only a few minutes from the busy shopping area but was very quiet and pleasant. The evening staff was very helpful and the hotel was clean and welcoming. Fishing season opener and we did not hear anything from the early risers!! Breakfast was usual hotel breakfast, (cold food on Sunday but thank goodness for microwaves) nice little 'store' inside for incidentals, always hot coffee and tea available. Only suggestion is to bring your own pillows unless you like hard and flat! Clean and comfortable beds though!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
OshkoshCobblestone, Front Desk Attendent at Cobblestone Inn and Suites Oshkosh, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your wonderful thoughts about our property here in Oshkosh! It was our pleasure to host you during your recent stay here! We're glad to see that you found our accommodations to be up to your standard and we do apologize for the cold breakfast and the pillow situation. Pillows are being replaced in the rooms as we get them delivered.

We hope you come see us again real soon!

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Used this motel as a base for weekend wedding and rehearsal. Very clean and quickest checkin ever. Comfortable rooms and great access. Good access to interstate.
Convenient to restaurant next door and outlet center.

we will be back!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank danielhU900MC

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your wonderful thoughts about our property here in Oshkosh! It was our pleasure to host you during your recent stay here! We're glad to see that you found our accommodations to be up to your standard.

Come see us again real soon!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

This newer chain of locally owned motels has obviously found the "sweet spot" between maximum comfort and budget pricing. My only complaint is that this concept has their check in clerk do double duty washing linen and cleaning rooms. The result is that there is seldom anyone at the front desk when you walk in and you need to use the front desk phone to let them know you're there. Other than that, you won't find a better night's sleep anywhere. And the rooms are well equipped with everything you want in today's travel environment (e.g.: plenty of plug ins). I only wish there was a second chair so when there are 2 people in a room, both could sit down at the same time. Other than that, keep these guys on your list is great value and maximum comfort.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David K
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

I had made my reservation two months prior yet when I called a couple of days before my arrival, I was told that I didn't have a reservation. I asked to talk to the manger and after a couple of calls I was told that I had a room. When I arrived for my stay there was no one at the front desk. There is a phone with a note in front of it saying to pick it up and someone would come. I did it twice and no one showed up. Finally, someone came. When he handed me the checkin paper to sign, I noticed that the rate was higher. Even though I had my original email from them confirming my stay with the amount on it, he had to track down the manager to get it changed. He showed up and changed the rate and then told me that my room was on the second floor. This place DOES NOT have an elevator. I asked if I could have a first floor room. He couldn't get it changed so then I asked if one of their affiliates that he referred to when I talked with him on the phone, could accommodate me. He then called the Americinn and I got a nice room there. That was the only thing they did right.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Caleb T, General Manager at Cobblestone Inn and Suites Oshkosh, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2017

534PatM,
Thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns about your interactions with our hotel. I am very sorry to see that you were not entirely satisfied with these dealings. I recall when we met and I am sorry I was unable to resolve the issue to your satisfaction. We had an extended stay group in house that weekend and all the kings on the first floor were already in house and there was no way to accommodate you on the first floor. I'm very pleased to see that you were satisfied with the accommodations we arranged for you at the other hotel. It is my hope that you will one day return to our hotel and give us the chance once again to show your our class act hospitality!

Cordially,