Cobblestone Hotel & Suites(Oshkosh)(Great Value!)
US$ 117
US$ 113
La Quinta Inn Oshkosh(Oshkosh)(Great Value!)
US$ 91
US$ 83
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 109/night.

US$ 120
US$ 105
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 130/night.

US$ 56
US$ 51
US$ 154
US$ 130
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 164/night.

US$ 182
US$ 155
US$ 171
US$ 154
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 175/night.

TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewstruck stopfriendly workersplug insdirect tvnewer hotelspent two nightsquiet staynice clean hotelcontinental breakfastcomfortable roomshotel roombusiness tripfreewaywashinghamptonfireplacesofa
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here at the end of April for a family party. The hotel is only a few minutes from the busy shopping area but was very quiet and pleasant. The evening staff was very helpful and the hotel was clean and welcoming. Fishing season opener and we did not hear anything from the early risers!! Breakfast was usual hotel breakfast, (cold food on Sunday but thank goodness for microwaves) nice little 'store' inside for incidentals, always hot coffee and tea available. Only suggestion is to bring your own pillows unless you like hard and flat! Clean and comfortable beds though!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
OshkoshCobblestone, Front Desk Attendent at Boarders Inn and Suites by Cobblestone Hotels Oshkosh, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your wonderful thoughts about our property here in Oshkosh! It was our pleasure to host you during your recent stay here! We're glad to see that you found our accommodations to be up to your standard and we do apologize for the cold breakfast and the pillow situation. Pillows are being replaced in the rooms as we get them delivered.

We hope you come see us again real soon!

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Used this motel as a base for weekend wedding and rehearsal. Very clean and quickest checkin ever. Comfortable rooms and great access. Good access to interstate.
Convenient to restaurant next door and outlet center.

we will be back!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank danielhU900MC

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your wonderful thoughts about our property here in Oshkosh! It was our pleasure to host you during your recent stay here! We're glad to see that you found our accommodations to be up to your standard.

Come see us again real soon!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

This newer chain of locally owned motels has obviously found the "sweet spot" between maximum comfort and budget pricing. My only complaint is that this concept has their check in clerk do double duty washing linen and cleaning rooms. The result is that there is seldom anyone at the front desk when you walk in and you need to use the front desk phone to let them know you're there. Other than that, you won't find a better night's sleep anywhere. And the rooms are well equipped with everything you want in today's travel environment (e.g.: plenty of plug ins). I only wish there was a second chair so when there are 2 people in a room, both could sit down at the same time. Other than that, keep these guys on your list is great value and maximum comfort.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David K
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

I had made my reservation two months prior yet when I called a couple of days before my arrival, I was told that I didn't have a reservation. I asked to talk to the manger and after a couple of calls I was told that I had a room. When I arrived for my stay there was no one at the front desk. There is a phone with a note in front of it saying to pick it up and someone would come. I did it twice and no one showed up. Finally, someone came. When he handed me the checkin paper to sign, I noticed that the rate was higher. Even though I had my original email from them confirming my stay with the amount on it, he had to track down the manager to get it changed. He showed up and changed the rate and then told me that my room was on the second floor. This place DOES NOT have an elevator. I asked if I could have a first floor room. He couldn't get it changed so then I asked if one of their affiliates that he referred to when I talked with him on the phone, could accommodate me. He then called the Americinn and I got a nice room there. That was the only thing they did right.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Caleb T, General Manager at Boarders Inn and Suites by Cobblestone Hotels Oshkosh, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2017

534PatM,
Thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns about your interactions with our hotel. I am very sorry to see that you were not entirely satisfied with these dealings. I recall when we met and I am sorry I was unable to resolve the issue to your satisfaction. We had an extended stay group in house that weekend and all the kings on the first floor were already in house and there was no way to accommodate you on the first floor. I'm very pleased to see that you were satisfied with the accommodations we arranged for you at the other hotel. It is my hope that you will one day return to our hotel and give us the chance once again to show your our class act hospitality!

Cordially,

Caleb N. Taylor

Reviewed 17 February 2017

This property is located right on Highway 41 on the west side of Lake Winnebago. Whether you're here for either business or pleasure it will be easy to get to you back in the action. This location has a great breakfast to get you started in the morning.

Room Tip: Our room was very quiet and located on the ground floor, no freeway noise.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Caleb T, General Manager at Boarders Inn and Suites by Cobblestone Hotels Oshkosh, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2017

Marco O,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your wonderful thoughts about our property here in Oshkosh! It was our pleasure to host you during your recent stay here! I'm glad to see that you found our accommodations to be up to your standard and that our breakfast soothed your appetite!

Come see us again real soon!

Caleb N. Taylor,