All reviewstruck stopfriendly workersplug insdirect tvfront desknewer hotelspent two nightsquiet staynice clean hotelcontinental breakfastcomfortable roomshotel roombusiness tripfreewaywashinghamptonfireplace
Reviewed 25 July 2016

We found this motel by using Trip Advisor's app.

It was highly rated and the drive by inspection showed it was clean and in a good neighborhood.

We saved $10 by using an app to reserve the room.

The place looked brand new. The room was new and the bathroom was spotless.

The staff was friendly and helpful.

Breakfast was very good too.

I would recommend this to anyone wanting a basic, clean motel. One of the better I've stayed at in the past two years.

Room Tip: Use an app to get a better price.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gary S
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

After reading the other great reviews, I booked this hotel. The staff was friendly and welcoming and, the room was clean and comfortable. We got in pretty late, but the staff was available for us at all times. We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2016

Nice Hotel. It's in a little bit removed location, but that could be considered a plus. The staff were friendly and efficient at check-in. Our room was clean and setup well . . the only negative was the WiFi . . it was so weak I couldn't connect to it. I could connect to the WiFi from the Truck Stop 1/4 mile away better then the hotel's WiFi.
Overall I rate this a very nice hotel and would stay there again.

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here one night. We enjoyed every minute of our stay. The employees were very friendly and willing to help. The shower was awesome - one of the best. The food was also top notch. The rooms were clean. If you are contemplating and wondering if you should stay, I say yes. Go for it. You will NOT be disappointed in the least.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2016

On a business trip my partner and I stayed at the Cobblestone Inn and Suites near Oshkosh Wisconsin. It was a very good location for us. Quiet and clean with a comfortable bed. The staff (Joe) greeted us at check in. It has a nice little beet bar and he made a good bartender too.

We have stayed at a lot of places on this trip and this has certainly been the friendliest we have found. Something nice to experience a long way from home. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business