“Nice but a little out of the way -”

Cobblestone Inn and Suites Oshkosh
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Oshkosh
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 7 June 2016

Nice Hotel. It's in a little bit removed location, but that could be considered a plus. The staff were friendly and efficient at check-in. Our room was clean and setup well . . the only negative was the WiFi . . it was so weak I couldn't connect to it. I could connect to the WiFi from the Truck Stop 1/4 mile away better then the hotel's WiFi.
Overall I rate this a very nice hotel and would stay there again.

Stayed: June 2016
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here one night. We enjoyed every minute of our stay. The employees were very friendly and willing to help. The shower was awesome - one of the best. The food was also top notch. The rooms were clean. If you are contemplating and wondering if you should stay, I say yes. Go for it. You will NOT be disappointed in the least.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2016

On a business trip my partner and I stayed at the Cobblestone Inn and Suites near Oshkosh Wisconsin. It was a very good location for us. Quiet and clean with a comfortable bed. The staff (Joe) greeted us at check in. It has a nice little beet bar and he made a good bartender too.

We have stayed at a lot of places on this trip and this has certainly been the friendliest we have found. Something nice to experience a long way from home. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2016

Relatively new Hotel but close to I-44 with lots of traffic that will wake you up earlier than you like. Almost as loud as the bathroom ceiling fan.

Other than that it is clean with a friendly staff. I'm not sure about what felt like plastic under the bed sheet however. Lots of water pressure in the shower but too much for the drain to handle.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

I travel on business and stay in hotels 4 days a week .
This is a new hotel not more then five years old . Rooms are what you would expect from a Holiday Inn Express but with a larger TV and a DVD Player .
Always Clean always friendly . There is a beer bar a mini convince center exercise room blah blah blah . I stay here save a few bucks then I would if a stayed at Hampton , Holiday Inn and get a comparable room . Value play .

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Oshkosh hotels
8.5 km away
5.7 km away
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Oshkosh
3.9 km away
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Oshkosh

Been to Cobblestone Inn and Suites Oshkosh? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Additional Information about Cobblestone Inn and Suites Oshkosh

Address: 1515 Planeview Dr, Oshkosh, WI 54904-9101
Region: United States > Wisconsin > Oshkosh
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Oshkosh
Price Range: ₹ 4,775 - ₹ 7,980 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Cobblestone Inn and Suites Oshkosh 2.5*
Cobblestone Inn & Suites in Oshkosh, WI has 31 luxurious rooms at very reasonable rates to choose from. All are 100% non-smoking per Wisconsin state law. Among them, there are two extended stay rooms, 20 standard Double Queen rooms, and nine standard King rooms. We also have three handicapped suites available and one hearing impaired room to accommodate all of our guests. Check-In: 3:00PM -- Check Out: 11:00AM -- Pets: $15.00 per pet/per night ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cobblestone Inn and Suites Oshkosh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.