All reviewstruck stopfriendly workersplug insdirect tvfront desknewer hotelspent two nightsquiet staynice clean hotelcontinental breakfastcomfortable roomshotel roombusiness tripfreewaywashinghamptonfireplace
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here one night. We enjoyed every minute of our stay. The employees were very friendly and willing to help. The shower was awesome - one of the best. The food was also top notch. The rooms were clean. If you are contemplating and wondering if you should stay, I say yes. Go for it. You will NOT be disappointed in the least.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2016

On a business trip my partner and I stayed at the Cobblestone Inn and Suites near Oshkosh Wisconsin. It was a very good location for us. Quiet and clean with a comfortable bed. The staff (Joe) greeted us at check in. It has a nice little beet bar and he made a good bartender too.

We have stayed at a lot of places on this trip and this has certainly been the friendliest we have found. Something nice to experience a long way from home. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2016

Relatively new Hotel but close to I-44 with lots of traffic that will wake you up earlier than you like. Almost as loud as the bathroom ceiling fan.

Other than that it is clean with a friendly staff. I'm not sure about what felt like plastic under the bed sheet however. Lots of water pressure in the shower but too much for the drain to handle.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

I travel on business and stay in hotels 4 days a week .
This is a new hotel not more then five years old . Rooms are what you would expect from a Holiday Inn Express but with a larger TV and a DVD Player .
Always Clean always friendly . There is a beer bar a mini convince center exercise room blah blah blah . I stay here save a few bucks then I would if a stayed at Hampton , Holiday Inn and get a comparable room . Value play .

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

Such a nice hotel. The help is great. Fresh cookies when you come in. Very clean well appointed room. Cocktails available on bar. Nice breakfast in the morning, waffles, fruit etc. Quiet location right off Hwy 45. We'll all come back stay.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family