“our meal was a treat”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 November 2017

we stopped at outback steakhouse for both our birthday dinner.upon our arrival, we were seated right away, by our server joe w. joe brought us water right away, while we looked over the menu. to be able to get water offered , without having to ask for it, is very important. joe brought us honey wheat bread & butter before we ordered. we decided on the garlic fillet medallion w. garlic butter & baked potatoe & bourbon salmon & baked potatoe for him. we also had the aussie sampler that included a smaller blooming onion& 2 more sideorders. the smaller blooming onion, was just the right size, as the regular size fills you up too much before your main entree. joe suggested the smaller size & we both appreciated that very much. my steak was perfect, which is hard to do, as i like my steak very well done, without tasting like cardboard..i would like to say, that the garlic fillet medallion,had way too much garlic on it for my taste. thank god, joe offered us mints , after all that garlic we ate.jamie capuzzi the manager, stopped by our table & enquired about our dinner. i might want to add, that it was packers nfl game night & outback was very busy. but as i said, we had fast & super friendly service & great food. as a bonus, since we mentioned , that it was both of ours birthday, joe got us a complimantary scoop of icecream with a little hot chocolate on top. needless to say, we were stuffed. we greatly enjoyed our dining experience on our special day. thank you outback staff !! we will be back for sure .

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Outback is always great for steaks. But trying to get refills on Shrimp during the Steak and all you can eat shrimp special was very difficult! Had to wait a very long time for refills and they don't let you order more than two at a time. And since a different server helper brings out the shrimp they don't know who they are actually bringing them to. The stupid guy at the table next to us kept stopping the server and saying the shrimp were for him! And they were actually coming to our table. So rude and they did this three times making our wait so much longer! And our server would come back and I would tell her and she would just say OH, they are having a hard time keeping up with orders. If they have this special going on THEY SHOULD HAVE ENOUGH SHRIMP READY TO BE SERVED!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I am not a big fan of red meat. Every once in a while my wife and I get hungrey for it, and this is as good a place as any to get it.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

We were seated promptly and drinks came quickly. We started with a bloomin onion.....it came swimming in grease. My husband had a steak and all you can eat shrimp, the wait person came back several times to see if he wanted more shrimp, he enjoyed his meal. I had the coconut shrimp which also was sitting in grease. If it wasn't for the grease issue things would have been great!

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

After my prior review, we were offered another try by the restaurant. We ended up going during homecoming! The food and service were great. Thank you!