“if you want steak go to a steak house”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #6 of 63 Restaurants in Onalaska
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2017

I am not a big fan of red meat. Every once in a while my wife and I get hungrey for it, and this is as good a place as any to get it.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

We were seated promptly and drinks came quickly. We started with a bloomin onion.....it came swimming in grease. My husband had a steak and all you can eat shrimp, the wait person came back several times to see if he wanted more shrimp, he enjoyed his meal. I had the coconut shrimp which also was sitting in grease. If it wasn't for the grease issue things would have been great!

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

After my prior review, we were offered another try by the restaurant. We ended up going during homecoming! The food and service were great. Thank you!

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

The service was good as was the food. They told us it was going to be a 1/2hr wait, but it was more like 20min. That's some fast service.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

This is a good restaurant for a chain and my steak was actually cooked perfectly. The restaurant was very clean and the staff very friendly and knowledgeable. The food was actually very good. I do recommend this restaurant and will be back when I'm in town.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK