“Revisited ”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

After my prior review, we were offered another try by the restaurant. We ended up going during homecoming! The food and service were great. Thank you!

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

The service was good as was the food. They told us it was going to be a 1/2hr wait, but it was more like 20min. That's some fast service.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

This is a good restaurant for a chain and my steak was actually cooked perfectly. The restaurant was very clean and the staff very friendly and knowledgeable. The food was actually very good. I do recommend this restaurant and will be back when I'm in town.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Went in on a Friday night at 8:20pm, not too busy. Hostess sat us in a booth surrounded buy other full tables/booth, gave us our menus, and that was the extent of human contact. 8-10 minutes later we were not even acknowledged, not a 'hi, I'll be right with you'...nothing. We got up & left and even then, nobody noticed! Such a shame, I was looking forward to an bloomin' onion.

OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

We feel terrible about your experience. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Onalaska, WI". We can then correspond directly over email.

Madeline
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 12 August 2017

We were visiting relatives in Iowa and came for dinner. We started with the typical blooming onion, which was good. I had the chicken with mushrooms, bacon, cheese and it was very good. Others had steak and steak with coconut shrimp and really enjoyed it.