“Chicken Meat?”

Add it.
Lucky Garden
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Omro
Reviewed 23 November 2017

I ordered mixed veggies w/chicken. Past orders always ok for this type of Chinese chain. To go but no plastic utensils or packets of sauces. When ate chicken it was breaded and soggy. (Never breaded before in this dinner) and tasted quite weird. Even texture was weird. Made me wonder what type of meat I was really eating so I couldn't eat the "chicken". Veggies ok but no baby corns this time.

1  Thank Victoria T

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We come here often and they have great food and service. So easy to call and place your order and pick up as well.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

This is the place to get food in Omro! Don't go to Tanner's, their food is terrible and way over priced! The Lucky Garden has amazing food! The owner and all who work here are very hospitable! They care about what they are serving and it's always perfect! You can eat in, but we have always done pick up and brought it home. You can take yours to one of Omro's parks and eat there as well!

Reviewed 23 January 2017

I was visiting my parents in Omro and we decided to get some Chinese food from here. We ordered 4 different beef dishes, plus egg fu young, hot and sour soup and egg rolls. It was ordered to go.
Besides being able to visually tell them apart.... there was absolutely no difference in taste, which was 100 % tasteless anyway. What beef was in the dishes actually was real tender, but there was hardly any of it. And not one of these dishes had the crisp colorful vegetables that are always associated with Chinese food.
Let's address the egg rolls, when I looked in the bag on the way home, I said to my sister, what's in these little bags, and then I looked. OMGOSH it was the egg rolls. They were TINY, 2 to a bag, that was size wise just about big enough to hold a half a sandwich made on your typical white bread. I picked one out and gave the other one to my sister. Zero crunch, totally soggy, greasy and barely warm. Horrible, and pasty. Definitely cooked in oil that wasn't hot enough to fry in.
The single item in this order that was pretty good, was the hot and sour soup. That I would order again.
Except for the fact that I will never order from here again.

Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

very good, fresh cooked, reasonable prices. Recommend highly for carry out. Great rice and broccoli Omro worth trying

Been to Lucky Garden? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK