“Delicious Asian Food”

Lotus
Ranked #26 of 89 Restaurants in Oak Creek
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I absolutely loved Lotus.
The menu is as diverse as it can be, offering something for everyone’s palate.
There’s a huge selection of Chinese and Japanese cuisine. Service is quick and servers are efficient.
I personally loved the sushi
We got a a couple of rolls with shrimp, lobster and crab and they were authentic & delicious.
The fried rice was decent, slightly spicy, I would have liked more flavour less heat!
Duck & Mushroom Soup was rich in ingredients but slightly bland.
Rates are reasonable.
Would I come back here again?
Yes, for the sushi I would!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Lunch time is my favorite and the food is superior. The sushi is as fresh as can be and the smiles are very abundant with all the employees!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 6 June 2018

We booked reservations at the Hibachi grill and were seated promptly. We were immediately given water by the staff and asked if we wanted anything else to drink or appetizers. We ordered salted edamame and crab rangoon. Both were flavorful and the crab ran-goon was done to perfection. Their Duck Sauce and mustard sauce were so good. The menu was about 10 pages long and included authentic Chinese as well as Sushi. The Hibachi menu was really detailed. You got a meat, fried rice and vegetables. You could also get a combination of meat (like chicken and shrimp, steak and scallops, etc.). I got the chicken and shrimp. The chef that came to the Hibachi grill was so good! We had an 11, 10 and 6 year old in our group and he made an effort to entertain them and boy, was he successful! He made a volcano out of an onion and lit it on fire and the kids watch in fascination as it flamed and steamed for several minutes. My brother brought us all here and said they really enjoy it. The food was a huge amount and the price was quite reasonable. I was very pleased. My husband ordered the General Tso's chicken and asked for it to be mild, which it was. My older son ordered Lo Mein and my younger son ordered a cheeseburger and fries (groan). Everyone else ordered from the Hibachi menu. We all required to-go boxes. It was a really great meal and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Love this place. Big assortment of Asian cuisine. Never had a bad meal. Try it. You’ll like it! If you like sushi you will like this place...a lot. Wonton soup great. Chop suey great. Cashew chicken yummy. Close to the airport so after a long flight and have a craving for Chinese/ Japanese/sushi try Lotus

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

This restaurant offers Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean and Japanese including sushi. They have a couple hibachi grills. I like the sushi rolls. I find the Chinese dishes to be generous but lacking strong flavor profiles. Prices are reasonable. I will keep looking for a better restaurant.

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to Lotus? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK