“Good Chinese food.”

China Dragon
Ranked #14 of 63 Restaurants in New Berlin
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 23 May 2017

They offer a buffet and regular menu of Chinese foods. Nice decor and good wait staff. Have eaten there several times.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Ordered takeout from China Dragon and left very impressed. They stated the food would be done in 15 minutes, I arrived about 5 minutes early and they were very apologetic that the food wasn't ready. I was early so no worries. All the food was very good, crab rangoon and pot stickers were awesome. I will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I have had their Sweet and Sour Shrimp several times and some times it good and sometimes not so good. they sometimes tend to over fry the shrimp and it gets crusty on the edges, otherwise it is good.

Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

The China is the best Chinese restaurant in New Berlin! The restaurant looks beautiful inside and out and has wonderful Asian food. I love visiting China Dragon!

1  Thank Christy D. W
Reviewed 22 September 2015

We found a coupon for half off the second meal so we decided to try a place we have passed many times. We began dining by ourselves but in the course of time a few others came while a number of people ordered out. The waitress informed us that they were no longer honoring the coupon. Thanks a lot. I had General Tso's Chicken. My wife ate Chicken with Cashews. Our meals included egg drop soup and egg rolls. Both were good. The entrees were very good. We simply wondered why there weren't more customers. We will come again.

1  Thank Ronald L