“$2.00 for a baked potato ?”
Review of Mulligan's Landing

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mulligan's Landing
Ranked #22 of 31 Restaurants in Mosinee
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

I try eat healthy and chose a burger was about the only thing not deep fried. I didn't want to eat French fries as well. I asked them to sub a baked potato and I was told it would be an additional 2 dollars. The burger was already 10.99 so I felt a little nickel and dimed. The burger was just ok.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

Our first visit here. We both had the 4pc. cod. Cost was $11. Fish was good with a really light batter. Both the potato salad and coleslaw were homemade and very good. We also had the beer cheese soup, also homemade. They had a all you can eat special for $10. but it was a type of fish we have not tried yet. Portions were good. We noticed that they have some really good nightly specials. We arrived about 4:30 and were out shortly after 5. Server friendly, will return again.

2  Thank bessetd