“Good food, laid back atmosphere”

Relocation Pub and Eatery
Ranked #10 of 31 Restaurants in Mosinee
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here on a road trip. The people were friendly and the food very good. I got the chicken noodle soup, (which had excellent flavor), and crab bites (good amount of kick and very good with a little ranch or plain). My husband got the cheese curds and chicken club sandwich. He said the sandwich was really good and had a full juicy chicken breast and a thick piece of ham.
Decor is older updated and very Wisconsin :) see pictures.
Great place to stop for a quick bite or a few drinks and a meal.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

We moved to Mosinee from NC and were looking for a close to home place to eat. A new neighbor told us about Relocation Pub, 3 blocks from our home. We walked in and were welcomed by the owners, Jackie and Randy. We ordered our food and a beer. We became instant friends with several other patrons. The food arrived hot and delicious. We've been back many times and the food is always great! Depending on the crowd the food may take a little longer to come out but the outcome is always worth the wait.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We were in Wausau as support crew for our son, who was in a bike race, the Wausau 24. We were staying at a local hotel, and they suggested this restaurant as one of several in the area.

The Pub is clean, and seems to be stuck between trying to be a pub, or a restaurant.

The bar area has a room off to the side which was the seating area/dining room. The room seemed to be added without a lot of forethought. It is just a square room with some tables in it...

We tried the fish fry...it was ok...but just ok...very little extra to say about it.

The wait staff was pleasant, the dining area was clean, and the bathroom was OK.

If you are running out of places to eat, you will not starve by eating here.
If you have another choice, you may want to try that option instead.

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

So much for the big and good reviews I saw. Ate here with family and the food was c**p and I don't mean carp. It's b are food and that's all it is. The only thing good was the Cole slaw and the coffee. The onion straws were not onion straws but onion ring pieces. At 5 bucks you get a small cardboard boat with fried onion pieces in it . When we asked about them and the price we were told that everything is expensive by the bar server not the nicest person she was. The beer was not very cold and it was bottled beer and how do you screw that up. Cold beer should be cold. Ordered 3 burgers and a scallop dinner. OMG very sub par food that is served here. If the folks in this area think that this food is that good here I feel sorry for them. I will definitely NOT be back here nor will or could I send anyone here to eat. Bill for 4 ppl was 50 bucks and only one beer was ordered . Again I feel sorry for any one that thinks that this place is that good or has good food. Well so much for the 4 stars they gave them or they did it themselves.

Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

Have been going here for years and the staff are wonderful excellent food at reasonable pricing. If you haven't already been there give them a try you won't be disappointed.