“I have eaten here several times in the past, I definitely be back!”
Review of Two's Company

Two's Company
Ranked #2 of 31 Restaurants in Mosinee
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I was here on business with some others. The food is great, the waitstaff is very customer focused! I will be back!

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on a weekday night, passing through. Friendly, accommodating, great little bar, and an nice selection on the menu. It was shrimp night but I went for the grilled pork chops. Perfect! Will keep this spot on “the” list.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

The owner is always willing to cook something of the menu. However there is no real need for that because their menu is fantastic.. We have never been there for breakfast but heard great reviews!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This place is great. I really enjoy the black & blue salad. Also their prime rib is great. They also have a great bar and bartenders. They are always busy.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

I was here with customers several times last year and I really like the menue! The food selection is very good and and well prepared and presented! The waitstaff is just wonderful!

Been to Two's Company? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK