“Country bar with great food”
Review of Doyles Moon Saloon

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Doyles Moon Saloon
Ranked #15 of 31 Restaurants in Mosinee
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The food has never let us down. Love the Friday fish fry options and the baby bakers are a great option instead of fries. Great specials for every day of the week and staff has always been welcoming. Only minus is the seating can be awkward because of the small space.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Doyle’s Moon Saloon is near the massive Big Eau Pleine Flowage and not far from the Big Eau Pleine Campground. Whether you hunt, fish, hike, bike or are just passing through, Doyle’s Moon is just for you. This eatery is not a fancy supper club. It is a great bar with great patrons. I took the grandkids there to eat and we had a blast. The wait staff treated them so well even though we were first timers to that establishment. A large group arrived while we were eating and I overheard the local patrons offer to move over to make more room for the newcomers. ‘Good people with great manners. There were many appetizers to choose from and believe me when I say their deep fried cheese curds in beer are among the best in the state. We ordered a pizza, soups, and rib eye steaks with fried shrimp on skewers – oh my, was that good! I personally stepped out in faith and placed a double order with a seafood platter and extra scallops; I was not disappointed as extra cod, perch, scallops and shrimp went home with me. Doyle’s is definitely a place worth visiting.