US$ 82
US$ 94
US$ 103
US$ 98
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 109/night.

US$ 111
US$ 104
US$ 128
US$ 109
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanwe've stayedgreat place to stayfirst floorgreat roomhot tubhome away from homewalking distancewould definitely stay here againcomplimentary breakfastyogurtmotelwibreweryaccommodationsmicrowave
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Went with a Hockey Team and was treated poorly from the start. Took 20 minutes to check in. They made us change rooms after Friday night and still didn't have the rooms clean at 2:30pm. Quiet time started at 9:30 and no alcohol in the lobby, for some reason. Lastly, when we booked back in November, we were told to upgrade rooms cause there were no standard rooms available. Come to find out, they were not even sold out when we got there.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank 762lollypop
MonroeWI77, Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

I'm very sorry you feel this way. The reason you had to move rooms was because the same room was not available for 2 nights in a row. We had a large group that was here for Friday night only. I'm very sorry that it took until 3pm check in time for your new room to be ready.
The reason for the no alcohol in lobby on Saturday night was due to the complaints that we received on Friday night from other guests. We did have a full house on Friday and Saturday. We had a mix of Show Choir, Hockey and Business workers. There were several hockey parents with coolers of alcohol in the lobby and kids roaming the halls unattended. When I came in to the hotel at 9pm I was shocked at the noise level that greeted me as I walked through the doors. I stopped at the first table of adults and asked them to quiet down because we have business people in the hotel that have to be up for work at 6am. I went behind the desk and was helping the young man at the desk and the noise level was increasing even louder to the point that I couldn't hear him talk to me. Regrettably I had to go out to the lobby again and ask for the noise level to come down and to my surprise a couple of the parents started yelling at me because quiet time was not till 10pm. I tried to explain that just because it was not "quiet time" hours in the hotel it does not give any one the right to be unreasonably loud and disrespectful to the other guests that are also staying in the hotel. Unfortunately we had to ask them to leave the lobby and go in to the pool room so the noise would not disturb the other guests. They were told that no glass bottles or food was allowed in the pool area. To my dismay I noticed that some of the adults were walking into the pool area with glass bottles of beer. Glass in the pool area causes a hazard and obviously that is why it is not allowed in the pool area. I asked them to please follow the hotel rules or the will be asked to leave. The level of disrespect that I seen this weekend from some of the parents of the Waupan Youth hockey team shocked me to my core. I have been a manager for over 10 years and have seen a lot. We are supposed to be roll models for our kids but instead they see this kind of poor behavior. I'm very sorry to vent here but I hope that those reading this response understand our side. Hotel management

Reviewed 22 December 2017

My husband and I had business in Freeport, Illinois, and at the last minute, found there were no hotel vacancies in the town and decided to stay in Monroe. We had stayed at AmericInn before but were pleasantly surprised that the room had a kitchen in it. The room was great and the service front desk couldn't have been friendlier. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Candace C
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here with 2 other couples for an event in New Glarus and we would definitely again. Our room was priced right, and it was nice and clean. And, the service and atmosphere was good too...we'd definitely recommend this place.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Abby L
Reviewed 6 December 2017

nice hotel and great price. hotel and room was very clean.
the only thing I didn't like was how dark the hall ways where. also the pool was very cold.
Breakfast was delicious! loved the variety. would maybe suggest a check n snack other then left over breakfast danish.
also I would suggest getting dirty laundry bags that have the America Inn logo on them. just looks nicer then a black garbage bag.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Delicious hot breakfast, plus regular and chocolate milk, hard boiled eggs, several kinds of yogurt, sweets, juices, apples, bananas, clementines, toast and English muffins and bagels, waffle maker... Clean room. Comfy bed. Good shower pressure. Fast Wi-Fi. Also, you can slide open the window in the room, which I appreciated because I like to have a little bit of fresh outdoor air at night while I sleep. My room had a fridge, microwave, single-cup coffeemaker. The toiletries include makeup remover, which was a nice touch. My only real complaint is I could not find any herbal tea. The breakfast bar had five or six kinds of black tea but no non-caffeinated herbal tea anywhere.

The reception area has a cozy living room with a fake fire place. They had it all decked out for Christmas when I was there, with a tree and lights. Would be a nice place to curl up for a bit.

Highly recommend this hotel. It's reasonably priced, too.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business