“Portion size Great Value”

Vince's Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 45 Restaurants in Monroe
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Vince's Restaurant & Pizzeria specializes in fresh, hearty Italian food. Here, we make our food with love and serve it with expertise. Order online for pickup or delivery from our website. You can create an account, view previous orders and save your favorites for quick re-ordering! Great for home or the office.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Last time I was here the service was horrendous but I understand things happen so this trip we decided to go back to give them another chance and there was a big difference this time around. Service was great the food was great at amazing prices

Vince M, Owner at Vince's Restaurant & Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Wonderful to hear our service had improved for you Donnie! We are really trying hard to make every customer experience a great one and hope to have you in again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This is really the only Italian place available in Monroe. I ate here years ago and wasn't very impressed.since then they moved and I decided to give it another try. So glad I did! Their food is great! Great prices and great portions, usually no room left for desert, so I can't comment on their deserts. Maybe I will start with the desert next time.

Vince M, Owner at Vince's Restaurant & Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Cherie, thank you so much for saying so! We really appreciate the patronage and enjoy each time you all visit. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I love their pizza, we have had their spaghetti as well, I wish they had meat sauce and better garlic bread, so I stay with pizza.

Vince M, Owner at Vince's Restaurant & Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thanks for letting us know! we love to hear both what people like and dislike, as it helps us improve! Will definitely consider and look into the possibility of a meat sauce. As an alternative, try our bread sticks instead of the garlic bread. No charge to swap garlic bread for the bread sticks and many love this option even better than any garlic bread they have tried.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Our waitress was attentive and friendly. The pastas were great as usual. Always a quality meal at Vinces.

Vince M, Owner at Vince's Restaurant & Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Wonderful to have you say that about us Keith. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Great food everything I've had has been amazing, eat there so least 2 times a month my husband and i are addicted.

Thanks Amanda; we love having you here each and every time!