“Most favorite restaurant in Minocqua”

The Vine Wine Beer & Cocktail Lounge
Ranked #13 of 56 Restaurants in Minocqua
Cuisines: American
Description: Come to The Vine for our extensive wine list, full service bar & huge beer selection. View original, abstract artwork while indulging your tastebuds with our tasty Tapas including seared tuna, prosciutto wrapped dates, caprese salad, seared beef, baked Brie and more. Pair an espresso or coffee drink with our award winning desserts; chocolate Guinness cake, cheesecake, bananas fosters-just to name a few! Get the feel of the Mediterranean while enjoying a Martini on our outdoor patio, which is pet friendly. The Rock Star bathrooms are a must see. Come & "unwined" at The Vine.
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

The food, wine, games and live music what else do you need! Outside patio is beautiful with flowers and a stage for live music. The dates and tuna tapas Is amazing. Love love love this place.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

What a great experience!! The wait staff was very accommodating and gave us a wonderful visit. We will be back

Reviewed 5 July 2017

I last reviewed this lounge in 2015. My husband and I visited again in June of this year and found it improved!

We had a great time in the back courtyard twice during our last trip to the north woods. The food has improved slightly, and the drinks are fantastic. The $7, huge and excellent margaritas were reason to go alone. The chicken and wild rice soup is still fantastic, and the staff are excellent.

One of the best light meal and drinks places in Wisconsin!

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

We sat out on the patio which is beautiful. Ivied walls with flowers and herbs around you. The wine and cocktails are superb! We also ordered some appetizers: French bread with dipping oil and blue cheese stuffed dates wrapped in prosciutto and drizzled in balsamic. They were delicious! You can't go wrong if you want a beautiful location and great tapa styled food, wine and drinks

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We tried two different times when making Day trips from Eagle River to stop in. The first day there was a sign on the door stating, "Opening at 4pm today". We took one of their flyers from the box in the doorway outside & checked the hours & thought they were still operating under "winter" hours & waited until summer officially started to go back over. Today the same sign was on the door, but, the door was open & I stepped inside, I asked if there was a private party or something going on & the owner stated that he felt business was too slow so he isn't opening until 4 pm. now. When I told him he lost 2 days of big business from my group, his answer was, that's OK, I have my printing business, no apology. He should have told my sister when she popped her head in the door the other day that he was no longer opening at 2 pm. I do not think we will go back again now & we had really liked this place, I believe we gave them a 5 star rating in my previous post.

Changing your flyers, if you have changed your hours would be a good idea!!

1  Thank j_edpie