“Best Prices and Best Mustard Sauce Ever!”
Review of Fujiyama

Fujiyama
Ranked #129 of 1,630 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

There is a deal on Mondays and Tuesdays on a smaller menu for half the price even for hibachi so this is a huge plus! If it weren't so far from us, we'd go there at least twice a month. The sushi was delicious and the show is always fun. Some hibachis don't have the option for noodles instead of rice but this place does. If you love hibachi noodles like I do, this is the place for it.
And ok...I've gotten obsessed about their delicious mustard sauce. There is a sweetness note that you really can't find anywhere else! It is so good that I had to ask for a cup to take home for leftovers...and other food I had at home.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Celebrated Mothers Day on Saturday evening, with family aged 18 months to 70 years old. It was an amazing hibachi experience for each one of us. Service and food were awesome in every way. There was not one of us who didn't love our meal and we all smiled and laughed throughout the cooking show. Would return again and again. They have a very clean venue and full service bar.

1  Thank isobarb
Reviewed 30 December 2016

The sushi is great and service is always wonderful. We love to visit on Mondays when they discount their menu. There can be a waiting list but worth the wait. The spider roll and dragon roll are my favorites.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

My family & I went to Fujiyama to celebrate two birthdays. We did hibachi & ordered other dishes on the side. Our first hibachi experience was not as grand as everyone made it seem to be. Yes, the fire and tricks were entertaining, but the smell of the cooking was a little too strong. The best part about the beef and chicken hibachi dishes was probably the fried rice. I was disappointed that, despite telling the Fujiyama staff 2 times that we were celebrating birthdays, they didn't acknowledge the individuals until we were ready to leave. I had to ask a third time. The food is overpriced, in my opinion.

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

This is a favorite double-date spot; I highly recommend this restaurant for all you can eat sushi. They have a nice selection and quick service. And although they're always hopping I've never had to wait for a table. Worth a bit of a drive to get here!

1  Thank RebL1231