“First Time Chicago Style Pizza”
Review of Edwardos Natural Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Edwardos Natural Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 November 2012

We ordered a large stuffed pizza. The crust was a crunchier crust than I care for. I tend toward a thick bread crust. The pizza was good and I like a stuffed pizza. Of note while waiting we had cinnamon coated pizza sticks. These were quite fun to munch on with the grand-kids while we awaited the stuffed pizza. We were served in a timely manor. They seemed to be set up more for a take out system and that seemed lively. The waiter was very friendly and attentive to our needs. The location is on the corner of a busy intersection and the way to enter is by making a right hand turn so more than one attempt may be needed if you are unfamiliar with the area as we were.

Reviewed 24 October 2012

If you want a delicious stuffed crust pizza, Edwardo's would be the place to go. We have tried other local restaurants for their stuffed pizzas, but hands down, Edwardo's is the best!! The cheese is excellent, and the sauce is very tasty. We have also tried their Thin Crust Edwardo's Specia pizza and it is very good too.

As far as appetiziers go, we have enjoyed the chicken strips with ranch dressing. Our children really like the strips too.

Service was pretty good. For our family, we do not want a 20-30 minute wait for the pizza, so we order ahead. You won't be disappointed with their stuffed crust pizza. It's delicious!!

1  Thank FriendsandFamily2012
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Very very good. Beyond that, we don't know anything else about the place. We keep coming back for that stuffed spinach pizza.

1  Thank Andy T
Reviewed 30 April 2012

I looked up the best pizza in town and it was a bit of a drive but it's right across the street from the Zoo where they actually have pioneered "Apps for Apes," yes, the apes there have iPads and I don't... yet.

But I digress. We ordered the Special stuffed Chicago-style pizza with tomato sauce, cheese, onions, sausage. After splitting a "side" salad I was only able to eat one slice. Hubby had three and half of it is in our frig to be heated up for dinner tonight. My, it was tasty. Crust is crumbly and buttery. It does take about 1/2 hour to cook but is worth the wait.

One of these days I'll get down to Chicago and try out their best Chicago-style pizza (Lou Malnatos?) but until then, this is a winner in my book.

1  Thank thedoglady
Reviewed 1 June 2010

Tried the deep-dish pizza hoping it was on par with real Chicago-style. It was tasty but somewhat disappointing. Service though was friendly and fast.