“Stuffed spinach pizza”

Add it.
Edwardos Natural Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Very very good. Beyond that, we don't know anything else about the place. We keep coming back for that stuffed spinach pizza.

1  Thank Andy T

Reviewed 30 April 2012

I looked up the best pizza in town and it was a bit of a drive but it's right across the street from the Zoo where they actually have pioneered "Apps for Apes," yes, the apes there have iPads and I don't... yet.

But I digress. We ordered the Special stuffed Chicago-style pizza with tomato sauce, cheese, onions, sausage. After splitting a "side" salad I was only able to eat one slice. Hubby had three and half of it is in our frig to be heated up for dinner tonight. My, it was tasty. Crust is crumbly and buttery. It does take about 1/2 hour to cook but is worth the wait.

One of these days I'll get down to Chicago and try out their best Chicago-style pizza (Lou Malnatos?) but until then, this is a winner in my book.

1  Thank thedoglady
Reviewed 1 June 2010

Tried the deep-dish pizza hoping it was on par with real Chicago-style. It was tasty but somewhat disappointing. Service though was friendly and fast.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 8 August 2008

Their supreme is pretty good, until it gets even a little bit cold. Then it is no fun at all.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 15 March 2008

Love the deep-dish spinach pizza.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook