“Delivery!”

China Hut
Ranked #710 of 1,549 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Visiting my daughter tonight. We decided to order take out with delivery. Ordered crab Rangoon, shrimp egg foo yung, egg drop soup, chicken chop suey, beef with broccoli, hong sue chicken and orange chicken. Everything was very good except the egg drop soup. It had a different taste to me. I would order from here again.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

I was only here once. The food was good and there was a nice selection. I don't think there are tables to eat in

Reviewed 18 May 2016

My hubby and I order from China Hut n either we pick it up or we do delivery. Delivery service is wonderful n friendly. The food is amazing good and you get a lot of food for the money. I always order Sweet sour chicken plus with dinner deals you also get a choice of egg roll, fried chicken, and a few others. I always have leftovers for the next day n the day after that. So if your in the area Please stop by n pick up a meal to two.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We have been going here for several years. It was an ok place, but after today I REFUSE to support this business or eat their food ever again...we ordered the peanut chicken, which was good but not much meat. The pork fried rice which is always good. Then we tried the crispy shrip which was ok tasting, but certainly not worth the price. There were 4 average to small size pieces that were stretched out like sticks, they had some kind of thin plain rice noodles as the breading served with sweet & sour. Then we decided to try their sesem chicken, which was gross... my niece thought it was meatballs and swore it wasnt chicken. She didnt mind it, but thev3 of us thought it wasnt worth 10$ plus tax. It was doughy and definitely didnt taste like it even had much chicken in it. Mostly just breading & sauce. Ew. But not enjoying the food is not why I wouldn't go back. I it was the lack of customer service & professionalism. They certainties not in their customers best interest. I originally was just going to keep it & never order that again but my husband was hungry so I decided to call & explain that we wernt satisfied and that we would be happy to exchange for something else. She said to bring the meal in so we did. Only about 3pieces were eaten. When I got there she argued with me for five mins. About how they couldnt do that. I understand not giving a refund, but they didnt even want to exchange it. When i go out to eat at restaurants & im not satisfied they fix the problem or exchange it. she said they would be losing money. Well, we lost money on that piece of crap food plus gas wasted toget there... we called in advance so why wasn't this said over the phone?? Ignorance...

Reviewed 7 July 2011

Local Chinese take-out only joint. I love this place! They use a different sweet & sour sauce that most places (not that neon red sauce most use) and it actually has pineapple & pepper pieces in it. Awesome crab rangoon as well. Tasty take-out!