“Outstanding Beer garden & German beer”
Review of Von Triers

Von Triers
Ranked #151 of 1,533 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: German
Reviewed 7 May 2017

This was our fourth visit to VonTriers. We love the beer garden and the large selection of imported beer. The giant pretzel is a must have at only $10. My husband had a braunschweiger melt and I had a turkey and black forest ham grilled sandwich. The warm German potato salad we both had was delightful. Our waitress was very knowledgeable about the food and beer. We had four beers, an appetizer, two entrees, and our bill was a little over $30! Great value if visiting Milwaukee's East side.

1  Thank CornfedContessa
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Von Triers

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Von Triers is my favorite bar in Milwaukee because of the decor and service. All of their servers are top notch! I am always treated like part of their family when my friends and I grab drinks there. I especially love their patios - the screened in patio and the outdoor patio. They have an excellent selection of beers for my friends and a decent variety of ciders for me. You must try this spot out next time you are on the East Side.

Also - their giant pretzel tastes amazing :)

Reviewed 6 January 2017

Friendly staff, courteous service, and a large variety of beer/spirits for all types of drinkers. They recently established a kitchen that serve good meals.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

We were celebrating my husband's birthday and were on the East side for dinner. With time to spare we stopped into Von Trier. Time must have stopped here. It is a lovely German Tavern with a great selection of beers. We will visit again for dinner. The waitress staff was knowledgeable about the history of the restaurant and suggested a great beer for my husband.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Went to recreate my first date with my wife in 1990. We just had drinks and shared a pretzel, but will come back for a meal next time. Great ambiance!