“Delicious bratwurst on pretzel bun”

Milwaukee Brat House
Ranked #9 of 1,533 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: German
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

I had a delicious brat on a soft pretzel bun for Sunday lunch. Everything was of the highest quality and I definitely recommend this place!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Milwaukee Brat House

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Went to both the German beer hall and here. The Brat house won out on service. The food was good here as well. The drinks and food are reasonable price for the area too.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

What's a visit to Milwakee without a Wisconsin brat and cold beer?! Of course the restaurant proximity to our hotel and concert venue was a big plus, and the food was very good.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

I ate at Milwaukee Brat House for a casual business lunch because it was walking distance for everyone involved. While I was impressed with the variety on their menu I did not find this place to be anything extraordinary. The atmosphere, service, food, wait time, and price were all completely average. While there is not anything wrong with this restaurant, I will not hurry back and I will not recommend it to my friends.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

This was our first time to the Milwaukee Brat House and we will definitely be going back to this friendly place. They do not take reservations, so it was suggested we either arrive early or late as the Bucks had a home game and it would be difficult to get a table prior to the game. We arrived at 7:00 and had no trouble getting a table. Most of us ordered the fish fry, which was delicious and reasonable for downtown Milwaukee. The cheese curds were also delicious. Next time I'll have to try one of many sausages on the menu!