Bye Bye Liver: The Milwaukee Drinking Play - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Lots of fun

I attended the play last night with my husband. It was really fun. The actors are great, really... read more

Reviewed 8 May 2011
Miranda77
Deerfield, Wisconsin
perfect way to cap off the summer

Reviewed 21 September 2010
Terry028
Ozaukee

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 September 2010

Saw this show last weekend with my girlfriend and another couple who had already seen it a couple of months ago. Pretty much, non-stop laughs throughout the night. Tickets are very affordable compared to other live theatre in Milwaukee. Our friends who had already seen the show, said that 50-75% of what we saw that night was different from what they had seen two months ago. I would defenitely see this show again.

Reviewed 3 June 2010

Came here to see "Bye Bye Liver" with the crew over the weekend. While our livers are fortunately still intact, we all certainly enjoyed the show quite a bit. Each segment is centered around the different type of outrageous behaviors that most of us have conducted while being intoxicated. My personal favorite is the one when they acted out the various reactions of a bitter girlfriend after a series of soco lime, jager bombs, JD and tequila. It was definitely spot-on!!! The drinking games were a huge plus as well (although I still can't believe how one girl didn't know the song, Sweet Caroline, when we were playing "name that tune").
Buckets of beer are $12 so that was cheap and tickets were only $12 as well. So it also makes for a pretty cheap night out.

Reviewed 8 April 2010

This show was great! I was recommended by a friend and i'm so glad i went. If you're in town, go check it out.

1  Thank sternofday