“Bye Bye Liver. The. Jam.”

Bye Bye Liver: The Milwaukee Drinking Play
More attraction details
Owner description: We all know that one girl who should never, ever drink liquor (but does)...Whether it's inadvertently "breaking the seal" or horrible drunk texting, we've all been there...and it's all celebrated right here in this outrageous comedy!In addition, the show weaves interactive social games throughout the play which will have you laughing, singing, and perhaps getting to know the people next to you a bit more than you would have ever imagined (or wanted to).
Reviewed 22 September 2010

This show was AWESOME!! I had soo much fun! My boyfriend and I came up from Texas for the week, googled things to do, and this is one of the first things that came up. I've never seen anything like this! The cast was extremely talented, they were hilarious in their sketches and played drinking games with us in between being funny. After wards they all come out and have a drink. It wasn't too long, and most def worth the 12 bucks I paid to see it! I totallly recommend this as soon as you can see it!

Reviewed 21 September 2010

Saw this show last weekend with my girlfriend and another couple who had already seen it a couple of months ago. Pretty much, non-stop laughs throughout the night. Tickets are very affordable compared to other live theatre in Milwaukee. Our friends who had already seen the show, said that 50-75% of what we saw that night was different from what they had seen two months ago. I would defenitely see this show again.

Reviewed 3 June 2010

Came here to see "Bye Bye Liver" with the crew over the weekend. While our livers are fortunately still intact, we all certainly enjoyed the show quite a bit. Each segment is centered around the different type of outrageous behaviors that most of us have conducted while being intoxicated. My personal favorite is the one when they acted out the various reactions of a bitter girlfriend after a series of soco lime, jager bombs, JD and tequila. It was definitely spot-on!!! The drinking games were a huge plus as well (although I still can't believe how one girl didn't know the song, Sweet Caroline, when we were playing "name that tune").
Buckets of beer are $12 so that was cheap and tickets were only $12 as well. So it also makes for a pretty cheap night out.

Reviewed 8 April 2010

This show was great! I was recommended by a friend and i'm so glad i went. If you're in town, go check it out.

1  Thank sternofday